Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Secondary acc botting - main acc ban?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Secondary acc botting - main acc ban?

Hey. Figured I'd try this botting ordeal out, got myself a secondary account which I figured I'd run with aion ninja 6-7 hours in the nighttime. Now, I wonder if I by any chance get caught, would my main account go down aswell? Ip/owners name of the accounts are the same. Want the secondary for cash only, not really bothered if that account getting banned aslong as my main acc with my overly geared 50 remains safe. Is it "safe" being linked with the botting account in some way - as in money exchanging through ingame mail and so?

New to all this, hope I can get some tips!
/boot

Old   #2

Hell yes!

Your main account will get banned.. if you have multi games they too get banned.. and if the credit card used on the account is used on another totaly seperate account it getts banned too.

Ummm.. come to think of it the totaly secound account might have had same email.. been a while.. and it was my 9 account bot train that got banned in L2

BUT!
I have seen a tag along healer's account get banned and the main toon it was healing NOT get banned. Both on seperate master accounts both on same IP.

If your gonna bot just be prepared to lose everything that can be tracked from the account being banned..

Old   #3

Allright that doesn't sound too encouraging haha. It's two seperate masters accounts, though details on the accounts (except email) is the same.

To do or not to do? Gah!
Old   #4

lol I dont think you can get ban on all accounts.. i would say Only the account where the bot was running will be banned. but then again its how i would do that.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketboot View Post
Allright that doesn't sound too encouraging haha. It's two seperate masters accounts, though details on the accounts (except email) is the same.

To do or not to do? Gah!
Both would be banned.

Same address = Link ban
Same CC = Link ban
Same phone = link ban

If you planned to bot, it would have been best to use entirely fake info and timecards.
Old   #6

Hey, i had 2 Aion Accounts. Both with the Same ELV Payment.

NcSoft Banned my First Accout because of Third Party Programms,the Second Account is Still Online and Botting