Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Korean Media's Comments on Aion 1.5 and Expectations on V2.0

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Korean Media's Comments on Aion 1.5 and Expectations on V2.0

Following the release of Aion 1.5 named Shadow of the Balaur six months ago, now it's confirmed that Aion 2.0 will come out in

the first half year.

In Aion 1.0, the level cap was 45 and the biggest problem was that some classes like Templars, Assassins and Clerics were too

strong. This version evolved around the conflicts between Elyos and Asmodians in Draupnir Cave, one of the hardest instances

in V 1.0. How to conquer this instance and how to complete quests with the reward of fabled equipment was the main content of

Aion 1.0.

At that time, Level 45 players were always talking about the topics about Level 45-50 Draupnir Cave and how they should work

together to conquer it.

In Aion 1.2, the level cap was raised to level 50, the extremely strong classes were modified and new instances were released.

It was easy for players to pass through Draupnir Cave then. But there was another balancing problem among Templars, Assassins

and Spiritmasters when players went on a battle.

In Aion 1.5, higher-level stigma stones were made available, new instances were added, the Abyss system was adjusted and the

instance difficulty was augmented. Because Gladiators, Rangers, Sorcerers and Chanters were strengthened, the previous team

structure centering on Templars, Assassins and Clerics was changed.

Now, the former tank Templars have fallen into an embarrassing situation, as Gladiators and Assassins can easily play the role

of tank instead of Templars. Few teams need Templars to partner with. Although Clerics are still in charge of healing, but in

most times, they take on the mission of removing and freeing teammates from debuff states.

After V1.5 was updated, the main damage producer Gladiators and Assassins were strengthened greatly in attack as well as

defense. That is the problem.

Along with the update of V1.5, players' fighting ability and equipment are averagely improved. Actually, the current instances

are not so easy to conquer. Players even have to team up and wear advanced equipment to pass through Draupnir Cave with great

efforts.

Most players including massive damage producers may find those new instances are easy. Because of the time restriction, more

teams begin to look for classes with high damage output and classes with healing abilities.

Under such a background, the demand for Manastone: Attack+5 and Manastone: Magic Boost +25 have been increasing sharply, but

most of the items that were created to diversify the game become of no value.