Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Superglide & Gravity not working(NA)

Discussion on Superglide & Gravity not working(NA) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Superglide & Gravity not working(NA)

I have paid, but the superglide and gravity both aren't working. None is working from the pull up menu. I'm not sure what did i miss. Could be the setting ? i need some advice....ty.
Old 11/16/2018, 11:31   #2

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by aionists View Post
I have paid, but the superglide and gravity both aren't working. None is working from the pull up menu. I'm not sure what did i miss. Could be the setting ? i need some advice....ty.
1. Open the Overlay with Insert

2. Make sure Superglide and Gravity are enabled

3. If you play Aethertech make sure Siege mode is enabled otherwise make sure it's disabled

4. Close the Overlay with Insert

5. Use Numpad + and Numpad - while gliding to adjust your height, use Numpad 7 to toggle Gravity
Old 11/16/2018, 11:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yep.....its working ������.Thx Pro✌