Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Aion CFG ENC/DEC for 1.5.1.10

Discussion on [Question] Aion CFG ENC/DEC for 1.5.1.10 within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Aion CFG ENC/DEC for 1.5.1.10

Someone know if exist a decoder / encoder for cfg file, that's working with the last version of this game ?
Old 02/11/2010, 06:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
#reported cause wrong section
Old 02/11/2010, 09:22   #3

elite*gold: 10
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion (NA) Question.
04/17/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
I always try to log in NA Servers with High Exp, or whatever. But always It says "Wrong Country". But WHY THE HELL I can play on Infinite Aion? Hope I get answers and Helps. Mfg, theHeadHunter
Question about Aion-Key
01/17/2010 - Aion - 9 Replies
Hey guys i got one Aion Key i didnt buy it i tradet it. The guy bought the Key for 21€ or something like that. So i asked him he said that i dont get banned but can anyone tell me if the chance is high to get banned? Sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:
Aion KTZ bot question
11/03/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
I hope this is a right place to post it -) So my question is: How do i force my bot to use healing pots AND protection scrolls? It looks like it should just work but in reality it doesnt for some reason. My settings are: HP < 60% Use item Major Life Potion HP < 25% Use item Major Anti-Shock Scroll
aion a question about china
08/25/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
the Chinese is aion free or is paying any of you played the Chinese aion and play free? please contact me greetings pardon my bad English xD