Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameguard bypass, Injection, MemWrite?

Discussion on Gameguard bypass, Injection, MemWrite? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Heyho alle,

würd gern mal wissen, wenn man nen gameguard bypass benutzt für aion, ob man dann Dll Injection oder auch Memory Writing nutzen kann ohne nen ban zu bekommen?

mfg Ch4s3r

Hey,

i want to know, if you use a gameguard bypass, if you could inject a dll in aion or use memory writing, without getting a ban?

best regards Ch4s3r

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files)
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
01/27/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Heyho alle, würd gern mal wissen, wenn man nen gameguard bypass benutzt für aion, ob man dann Dll Injection oder auch Memory Writing nutzen kann ohne nen ban zu bekommen? mfg Ch4s3r Hey,
Please Release only CRC bypass and/or Gameguard bypass >>NO ONE KLICK HACKS!<<
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Release only a CRC bypass and Gameguard bypass ! That will not destroy the game because alle the noobs are only able to use a " ONE KLICK HACK" because they dont know how to use winhex or csv files. Somebody who is to stupid to read a simple tutorial isn´t be able to HACK ! >> If there is a working Dekaron EU CRC Bypass << post it << :handsdown:
GameGuard Bypass
07/06/2008 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
So I tried to use the Rev engine 8.3 but after patch 41 it does NOT work , I tried to bypass the gameguard using saurengang 1.04 also did not work , there are no bots for this game there is the trick with JoyToKey for training skills. So my question is this , how the hell did one guy get all his stats maxed to 250 ? He requested show all and had all his stats maxed out to exactly 250 no more no less , how is this possible ?
How to Bypass gameguard
06/03/2008 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Hey, I've decided to move from Windows to Linux kubuntu and I'd need a way to bypass gameguard because it dosn't work with linux, is there any simple solution to this? The game I'm playing is Dekaron (Also known as 2moons for the NA market)