Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for VB code to show entitys on minimap

Discussion on Looking for VB code to show entitys on minimap within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for VB code to show entitys on minimap

Im creating a simple radar that shows everything around me, I have almost everything complete but I cant figure out a nice function or formula to have the entities in my minimap while im in the middle of the map and depending on my cam movements to also move the entities along in a circle.
Old 01/18/2010, 22:41   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
minimap
01/24/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hey i was wondering if there was a addon i could get that would let you see the monsters on the minimap and metal veins for mining i know its possible if you use death soft.com's emulator hack doesnt work anymore weeeeeeeeeeee msg me
how to make ur own edited bos map which show in minimap/ctrl-m? :D
08/29/2008 - Eudemons Online - 4 Replies
can some1 write a tutorial or link me the tutorial? huhuhu :handsdown: i want to make this shows in my minimap/ctrl-m, how? :confused: ---> hxxp://forum.91.com/topics/156/200802/09/36584,1.h tml?time=1219965699 thanks in advance. P/s: sorry mod if i broke a rule... huhu -puNKiey
Minimap
05/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I was thinking..Whr can i download minimap that can detect squama :confused: And ill found it on forum but the download removed :mad: So..any1 can post it?:D
Minimap where ever you are - not just in BG.
05/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
So, if you right-click on the BG-button you get this minimap. you can have this function else where aswell. took some screenys to show how it looks like. Winterspring http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=ge...l_id =0&warned=y Felwood