Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with aion ninja skill setup.

Discussion on need help with aion ninja skill setup. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with aion ninja skill setup.

can some1 give somekind tutorial about setting ninja skills up. the tutorial from aionninja.com is way too messy so i dont get it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot
01/22/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 684 Replies
First: I dont know if this bot contains a virus, a trojan or a keylogger. Second: Some users are having problems with this bot. First try this one, then try the new files. Solution can be found in this thread, still to lazy to test new things. Third: Don't blame me cuz of my bad english ;P be happy bout this. 1. What you need -Downloads -OS Settings -Basic Information 2. How to setup
Aion Setup file not working
05/22/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
i downloaded the client from fileplanet and i have all setup exe and the 3 data files and the data zip file all in one folder, but when i try and run the setup exe my dos window comes up and says the program is to big to fit in memory. Did anyone else have this problem or know what i did wrong? Thanks for your time.