Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Warning Swagvault.com

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Warning Swagvault.com

Hi guys.

Buddy of mine used Swagvault powerlvling service on 2 fresh made aion accounts (both from 1 - 30) since they have the service 50% off now. well 3 day later (thats how long it needed for the orders to finished) he logs in to reset the passwords.
Well he had a bad suprise seeing that both his accounts got banned for 3rd party or cheating. the support is ignorant saying that gms are banning w/o reasons on EU servers. they dont want to refund or give him new keys nor timecards.

Im just posting that as a WARNING to everyone to not use swagvault. tbh im shocked coz i used to buy Adena and kinah from them but seeing how they just pushed all the guilt off them is sad.

so ye im done with swagvault and the only way this companies gona lern how to do it right is to stop giving them money for **** like that.

greets LeeRoy

Old   #2

swagvault is ****... i ordered the wow gold for 1 year and after 2weeks they couldnt deliver , so i get my money back

Old   #3

I used there PL services for 7 levels for 14$ pw was changed and email was changed and they got account banned, sent an email to ncsoft, called support claimed ignorance trojan keylogger they unbanned account and reset pw.. swg denied any wrong doing told em to go **** themselves and disputed the charge on my cc got my money back and 6 lvls
Old   #4

Scrizo i contacted the support and told them that it was a trojan etc. but they said that the decision is final... maybe i should call them to hmm