Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion detection methods

Discussion on Aion detection methods within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion detection methods

check this site:

Old 01/15/2010, 01:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pretty old , I think they debunked it.

As it was from mmogoblin and there name isnt on there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dupe Methods ?
09/13/2010 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, wanted to know if anyone have any idea on duping methods at aion? whats about that trade bug i heared, someone can explain it to me, please? i known a method to dupe items, but its fixed now :( btw, playing on a privat server, so if u have dupe method that are fixed on retail, pls post em for me, maybe they still work on the pserver would be really nice :)
New Methods?
04/15/2010 - Planetside - 3 Replies
Hey I havnt made hacks in a while but was thinking about starting up again. With this new windows 7 patch are the methods still the same or have they changed?
Aion SZ Bot (How to minimize player detection!)
10/07/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
As most of us know, Gameguard is not running at the moment. This means that there is no possible way for NCSoft to detect the Bot via softwaredetection. Though there are still other players around you and many of them are very paranoid for bots. But do not fear! Here are 4 crucial settings you should configure on your own bot: No. 1 - Decline viewing details, trades, group invitations, legion invitations, friend regestrations and duel requests. (This one you need to setup ingame) - To do...
T>aegis duping methods for eAthena methods
03/21/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
pm for details