Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Azphel server rolled back due to Kinah exploit

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Azphel server rolled back due to Kinah exploit

For those that don't know

"Earlier today we began to receive reports that a small number of players on the Azphel server had received over 30 trillion Kinah as part of a reward glitch. Since that time, we’ve brought down the Azphel server and have been working diligently to identify how to restore economic stability. We’ve made the decision to rollback the Azphel server data to 6:00am CST this morning and will continue to monitor all servers for related anomalies."

i will be looking into this to find similar bugs/exploits to get kinah. Also if anyone has any kind of additional information about how this was done please feel free to to send me a pm.

PS: before you start to flame, because i want to start exploiting this game, Get your mind right... This is a hacking website.

Old   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1684
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,417
#moved

Old   #3

elite*gold: 80
#closed

Closed Thread