Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade kinah for lol rp

Discussion on Trade kinah for lol rp within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade kinah for lol rp

Trade 500m+ on Aion eu server Antrinksha elyos for lol riot points on eune region,pm me.
Old 11/07/2016, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
upppppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade two account for kinah
10/16/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
I have two account in EU Server. Chanter - ely, Anuhart server Sorc - asmo, Anuhart server I trade him for kinah in Anuhart or Spatalos. PM me or skype name: nenadabif DETAILS:
[Trading] WTT TRADE KINAH
09/30/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT KINAH I GIVE YOU KINAH ON ANUHART ASMODIAN YOU GIVE ME KINAH ON SPATALOS ASMODIAN I HAVE ABOUT 500-600M WORTH KINAH / I CAN TRADE WITH ITEMS TOO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE THANKS
Kinah trade
11/23/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! As the title says I'm looking to trade some Kinah between Elyos and Asmodian. I currently have 250,000,000 kinah on Elyos-Tiamat. But want to trade that over to my Asmodian character. Any amount between that is fine, I just need the coin over there ASAP. But preferably not in such small quantities :) I may also be willing to take a hit and accept less Kinah, as I'm not entirely sure on the market differences between the two factions ATM. Willing to transfer the Kinah first if the...
Trade Spatalos Asmo Kinah for Spatalos Ely kinah
12/27/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Want to trade Spatalos Asmo Kinah for Spatalos Elyos kinah, whisper me if you`re interested. I take only serious players and forum users into consideration ( scammers stay away ) .
Aion kinah trade
08/05/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, if you have kinah for sell, you can contact my MSN [email protected] .plz take a note of the MSN .we never trade by MSN ,just for chatting .only trade by live chat .