Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Returning w/ Questions about hack/script status

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Returning w/ Questions about hack/script status

Hey everyone, I have played Aion on and off since Beta, and been exploiting the game almost most of that time. I used to have a membership to a bot/hack tool where I could solo farm AP dungeons etc. I know that the last time I returned it seemed that the forum I used was dead and although the hacks/bot worked, it wasn't getting much attention as it comes for updates. I have a few questions about my possible return that hopefully y'all can help me figure out.

**For the following questions/points, I am willing to pay for these features, so don't keep consideration to only free services if possible**

1) I used honorbuddy with WoW to script my arena PvP for my characters. What I mean by this is that I would run a script that would do my "roatation", but also cast certain skills at certain times in order to make PvPing on new characters easy. Is there anything out there right now that has active support? I would want for it to be pretty smooth and good for dueling.

2) How is Aion right now? Are there an ok amount of people, and is open world PvP still doing well?

3) I think last time I came back they had an armor set that was fairly easy to obtain and fairly relevant in pvp. Is this still the case? I know not that long ago when I played, you'd have to farm for a year to get the "good" pvp gear it seemed.

Thank y'all for any and all help, I really appreciate it!

Old   #2

do not use hacks dude such as scripting in instances with no gravity and no collusion they been logging everything they have implemented something like game-guard to scan logs and if it detects hack you will instantly get a ban like what happens with me got banned in 1 day after doing that, idk if no-animation also will be carried out by that new system ..

Old   #3

there isnt a gameguard system yetm you only get banned if someone reports you, or you get checked radomly.

They try to develop a gameguard, but they still dont finished it yet
Old   #4

How could anyone report me if im in no guild, no one saw me entering the instance but next day my account got banned?
Writing a support ticked they told me ive been cought using 3rd party tool in the instance where i went through walls and stuff.
I think they log stuff.
At least hacking in Instances isnt safe anymore.
They propably started logging at 4.9 or with a patch between 4.9 and 5.0.

For animation i didnt test much but low values doesnt seam to result in a ban.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybale View Post
Hey everyone, I have played Aion on and off since Beta, and been exploiting the game almost most of that time. I used to have a membership to a bot/hack tool where I could solo farm AP dungeons etc. I know that the last time I returned it seemed that the forum I used was dead and although the hacks/bot worked, it wasn't getting much attention as it comes for updates. I have a few questions about my possible return that hopefully y'all can help me figure out.

**For the following questions/points, I am willing to pay for these features, so don't keep consideration to only free services if possible**

1) I used honorbuddy with WoW to script my arena PvP for my characters. What I mean by this is that I would run a script that would do my "roatation", but also cast certain skills at certain times in order to make PvPing on new characters easy. Is there anything out there right now that has active support? I would want for it to be pretty smooth and good for dueling.

2) How is Aion right now? Are there an ok amount of people, and is open world PvP still doing well?

3) I think last time I came back they had an armor set that was fairly easy to obtain and fairly relevant in pvp. Is this still the case? I know not that long ago when I played, you'd have to farm for a year to get the "good" pvp gear it seemed.

Thank y'all for any and all help, I really appreciate it!
1, i dont know. but u can use NO animation so long 1 player will report U. ther is no script yet what will check u animation speed.(all bots still running full no animation)
aidpsmeter will see the hack for most classes.
2, aion sucks (PAY2WIN) world pvp ? u mean world zerg with 100 of elite mobs ther make more dmg then 90% of players ?
enaught players. but only 2 type. OP GG or just noob.
3, yes ther is fairly new gear xDDD u farm farm farm to fail gear xD

atm will easy to buy aion account from other players. start aion from 0 is kinda pullshit u need 6 month for some decent pvp gear.
and on lvl 66 u get constantly farmed by the highe lvl zerger noobs. players ther think is funny kill noobs over and over.
Old   #6

completely bullshit, use chaos rifts everyday and you have kinah / manastones /cera / ap for a good pvp set within one month
Old   #7

which gear?
Old   #8

65 Ap gear
Old   #9

so u wanna tell me u can make in 1 month over 1k cera and over 10million ap for rank 1 ap gear ? cmon xD
cera dailys 4x (repeat only 40x)swb 4x chaos rift 1 - 2x ? ..... thats not even close to 1k in 1 month.
in 1 month u can do crappy bm gear what is not even close to good.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussxxx View Post
so u wanna tell me u can make in 1 month over 1k cera and over 10million ap for rank 1 ap gear ? cmon xD
cera dailys 4x (repeat only 40x)swb 4x chaos rift 1 - 2x ? ..... thats not even close to 1k in 1 month.
There are 6 dailies repeatable 50 times (3 in akaron, 3 in vengar) which gives you 300 in total and if he does swb is 4 per day more which is more than enough. In 1 month you can get to 2star and buy the officer 2star abyss armor.

Plus you have plenty of ways to get shattered ceranium (exchange rate to medal is quite good) and mithril medal.
The rank 1 mythical is not meant to be worn by people who just entered the game anyway and besides 2star officer is more than enough.

Also enchanting is easy now. You get powder fast and easy and the success rate is very high, specially on eternal gear which 2star officer is,...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussxxx View Post
yes becuase its true, you can go to Chaos rift every day, besides Firday and on the weekend you can go twice.
You need much time, but if you have enough freetime its pretty easy tog et full ap gear within one month
Old   #12

sounds like smth for jobless people.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by makii View Post
sounds like smth for jobless people.
Actually its quite casual if you think about what you do...

I have a job 8am to 4pm monday-friday and i find enough time to have end game gear (rank 1 mythical abyss, SWB and Hyperion set for pve, daevanian set, crafted extend,.. etc, etc...). But people just want stuff in a couple of days, but thats not how mmo's work.