Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting an entity list pointer

Discussion on Getting an entity list pointer within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting an entity list pointer

I've been trying to get an entity list pointer with CE. (So I can iterate over all nearby enemies/...).
What I've tried:
I found the addresses of the HP of 2 nearby players. Did a pointerscan for both. I thought they would pretty much share a pointer path, except one offset (index in the entity pointer list), so I exported the results to a sqlite database and wrote a script that only outputs the paths that are the same (except one offset). 2 results - working fine. However, when I restarted the game both got invalid.

I'm pretty new to gamehacking, so my questions are:
  • Why do the pointer paths get invalid? Did I do something wrong or was it bad luck?
  • Can you give me any hints on how to proceed? How am I supposed to find the entity list? (If there is a better method than mine)
Old 08/21/2016, 12:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have the pointer for everything except I'm looking also on how to iterate through the entities so i can make a radar. In which language are you making it? I know C#, ahk and python. PM me if you are interested on collaborating.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
okay, need help with entity list
11/04/2015 - Aion - 0 Replies
Im headbashing for days now and cant seem to find entity list/map, ive tried everything , im literally staring at olly for hours now but i can seem to be able to trace it back , i figured that entites end with 000 but im not able to trace it back? can i have some help please, thanks
Find pointer to Skill List
06/28/2015 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
I've been playing around with CE and Aion, not to create a bot or anything, just to satisfy my curiosity. I'm able to find static addresses to single values like HP, MP, etc. What I'm having a hard time with is an array of items like the Skills list or the Inventory list. Could anyone give me some hint on how the memory structure is like for a list of item in Aion? Thanks,
[LIST] WarRock Privat Server List! [LIST]
07/27/2013 - WarRock - 46 Replies
http://archiv.so/images/2013/03/01/bQaXx.png Hallo elitepvpers Community! Da es in letzter Zeit viele unnötige Threads, mit Fragen zu guten Privat Servern gab, möchte ich es Neulingen (Newbies) etwas erleichern! Und das ganze soll durch diese Liste an mir bekannten WarRock P-Servern geschehen. Sollten euch noch weitere Server bekannt sein, schreibt den Thread-Link & Namen als Kommentar, damit ich diesen Server eventueller Weise auch noch rein editieren kann.
Frage: Wie findet man zB UG Pointer?Speed pointer?
03/30/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
kann mir einer sagen wie man UG/Speed pointer finden kann usw^^´ß#