Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Names

Discussion on Character Names within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character Names

I'll try to keep this simple. ( And first of all , sorry if it's been posted before )

EU and NA servers won't allow the use of names such as : "My Name" or " MyNaMe " ( aka spaces and multi caps )

I also noticed some goldsellers managed to use names like that. I was wondering if there's a way to enable it ?

I have the fully updated EU client and a fully updated chinese client just in case i might need some files from it.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12/30/2009, 09:49   #2

Bump for great jsutice , for it's been 2 days.
Old 12/30/2009, 15:44   #3

I'd like to know this too.
Old 01/01/2010, 06:50   #4

You better not i know 2 people that tried using illegal characters on their names and they got banned really fast.

They made small changes at the creation of the name to use upper case and uncommon characters and they got banned really fast.
Old 01/01/2010, 22:07   #5

Still wanna learn how to do it. I searched around that forum a while but couldn't find anything on this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
Character names
03/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i was wondering about special numbers an letters in character names such as † this special cross none of them seem to work since new patch it always say invalid character name anyone got ne ideas
character names
03/02/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
if any1 hase a problem whit there imagination hehe heres a site where you can make a fantasy name. I think im not the only1 when you see a stupid name in a fantasy game :/ http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.
One Character Names
04/20/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Probably been done before but oh well. 1) Make an account 2)durring name creation screen type Alt+0160 x(2) 3)Then type the Character key you want as your name 4) type Alt+0160 x(3) on the other side for sucession. You're done. ----