Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion packet sniffer/creator

Discussion on Aion packet sniffer/creator within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion packet sniffer/creator

Can anyone explain to me how do I start the sniffing? How do I export it to xml to packet samurai or some other packet builder/sniffer?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]SRO-R Packet Sniffer
05/29/2015 - SRO Coding Corner - 4 Replies
long time i didn't post here since i work a lot anyway my question is there any tool that can sniff packet from sro-r or this private server? "SroMania the sro-r private server"
Packet Sniffer from C#
10/01/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 43 Replies
Hi, I did a google and I found this packet sniffer in C#. I compiled it and found it not bad. This is not my work ^^ You may use it to see where is your packet goes to. This also help you to find out if there is any trojan / backdoor & etc.
Packet sniffer
08/23/2009 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
I've read that (WPE PRO.exe) not working for kal-online I've tried (rPE) it tell me cant inject Help plz .......
Packet Sniffer
02/06/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello, just got a theoretical question^^ I would like to make a packet sniffer for Kal. No hacks, just a prog that displays for example "Player x appeared". Stuff like that. So basically I need to "catch" the packets, decrypt them. That actually should be all right? My question, is it needed for such program to make it all as a dll and inject it? And will HS or/and kocp make trouble when I only want to sniff packets and NOT send any? Thanks for your help. And please, dont flame me^^ I dont...