Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reduce The Lag MAC troubles

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reduce The Lag MAC troubles

hey there!

well.. i have been playing aion for a long time now.. and i have been using RTL since i start playing.. i used to change my mac for keep with the 30 day trial.. but.. since a week ago it doesn't work anymore.. or at less for me.. i try everything possible.. new programs for mac's changing.. i change my OS.. i format my pc.. etc.. but it keep disconnecting me everytime i change the mac and i log in into AION.. well.. because of this i can't play anymore.. so.. if someone knows how to fix RTL again.. (without pay.. sadly my credit card doesn't work for a truly account) or knows about any free program for lag pls let me know..

Old   #2

Same problem here, couse of new version. I'm trying to resolve this issue too, without good results. Did u try to format your pc too and didn't work?..

Old   #3

yeah, i format my pc, and i change my OS from windows 7 to windows 8.1.. again i try to change the mac, but it only works for 2 min before the account expire..

Tags
aion, issues, lag, rtl