Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Bot that handles Ranger?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Bot that handles Ranger?

I was looking @ mmoguider...Has anyone successfully used it to bot a ranger? I use MG, and had great success with it using the gladiator class, ranger is another story.


So..Any suggestions on which bot can properly handle the ranger class?



drewcm30 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
I know SZ and KTZ worked great for my rangers, but the banhammer is frequent and widespread. I'm on my third Ranger. I used SZ for the prior 2 and both of those accounts are bye bye. Now I'm trying out another injection bot (KTZ) and it's working great so far.

From my experience, injection bots (sz, ktz, mmoguider) are great for ranged classes more so than the pixel bots. The pixel bots tend to aggro mobs by walking by them, but the injection bots recognize all mobs and rarely aggro train if you set your ranges right.

For safety go with any bots other than sz and ktz. MMOguider hasn't been hit with the banhammer yet, but not to say nobody has been banned while using it. They just haven't been targetted by the GSU.

my 2 cents


motoxstar44 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxstar44 View Post
I know SZ and KTZ worked great for my rangers, but the banhammer is frequent and widespread. I'm on my third Ranger. I used SZ for the prior 2 and both of those accounts are bye bye. Now I'm trying out another injection bot (KTZ) and it's working great so far.

From my experience, injection bots (sz, ktz, mmoguider) are great for ranged classes more so than the pixel bots. The pixel bots tend to aggro mobs by walking by them, but the injection bots recognize all mobs and rarely aggro train if you set your ranges right.

For safety go with any bots other than sz and ktz. MMOguider hasn't been hit with the banhammer yet, but not to say nobody has been banned while using it. They just haven't been targeted by the GSU.

my 2 cents

You use mmoguider to know how it works? if no pls don't talk about mmoguider because you don't know what are you talking .
Mmoguider go near mob with ranger like assassin and that's not good
cosmin is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,005
mmoguider is a macro, it's not a smart bot like ktz, sz, ninja, so it can't know which class it is and how to react to monsters...


Nezekan is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,679
Received Thanks: 843
I was using MMOGuiders Fast Hunt function or how it was called, then i turned off Move by Mouseclick and it worked perfect with a Ranger.
nickzulang is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,214
Received Thanks: 1,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]! View Post
I was using MMOGuiders Fast Hunt function or how it was called, then i turned off Move by Mouseclick and it worked perfect with a Ranger.
where can I find move by mouseclick ? o,o
strukel is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin View Post
You use mmoguider to know how it works? if no pls don't talk about mmoguider because you don't know what are you talking .
Mmoguider go near mob with ranger like assassin and that's not good
\/ \/

Quote:
I was using MMOGuiders Fast Hunt function or how it was called, then i turned off Move by Mouseclick and it worked perfect with a Ranger.
I've used MMOGuider off and on for months. I botted with my sorc on it just fine. No cosmin, I won't help you remove your foot from your mouth.


motoxstar44 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTT lvl 7x ranger Eu2
Hello,I want to trade my lvl 71 ranger on eu2 for other accounts at any server. This is episode 3 ranger so not much to offer except those...
41 Replies - Archlord Trading
Ranger lv 80
My turn :> Kay, WTT or WTS ranger lv 80 full realm, 5/5 ice and 3/5 psn The ranger has bound 2x ohkeros, gaudius,spiral ring,those crappy rings...
16 Replies - Archlord Trading
WTS 52 ranger (eve)
Wts ranger...on eve for 30...i accept only paypal method ;) :)
6 Replies - Archlord Trading
WTT lvl 42 Ranger
I trade my lvl 42 ranger for any other class =) The char is on gaia. Has very good equip and cc left =) about 10 million gold in storage
1 Replies - Archlord Trading
wtt ranger 48 eve
interested in a knight, or archer ty :) msn [email protected]
0 Replies - Archlord Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.