Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reduce The Lag MAC troubles

Discussion on Reduce The Lag MAC troubles within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reduce The Lag MAC troubles

hey there!

well.. i have been playing aion for a long time now.. and i have been using RTL since i start playing.. i used to change my mac for keep with the 30 day trial.. but.. since a week ago it doesn't work anymore.. or at less for me.. i try everything possible.. new programs for mac's changing.. i change my OS.. i format my pc.. etc.. but it keep disconnecting me everytime i change the mac and i log in into AION.. well.. because of this i can't play anymore.. so.. if someone knows how to fix RTL again.. (without pay.. sadly my credit card doesn't work for a truly account) or knows about any free program for lag pls let me know..
Old 04/09/2016, 07:33   #2

Same problem here, couse of new version. I'm trying to resolve this issue too, without good results. Did u try to format your pc too and didn't work?..
Old 04/09/2016, 17:29   #3

yeah, i format my pc, and i change my OS from windows 7 to windows 8.1.. again i try to change the mac, but it only works for 2 min before the account expire..

Tags
aion, issues, lag, rtl

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ShardManager process reduce + reduce log + delete logs
01/25/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Hey all how r u?okey enough :facepalm: GOAL doesnt recording the database logs EFFECT * ShardManager msgCount values reduce 9000+ to 5-10 * youve got lower lag because we'll delete recording logs * die for logs:D:D
[HELP] NPC Troubles
06/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i forgot the param to make a npc give a lilly every 12 hours i need help with the cq_action how would i make that? i need lilly ID and param for npc to wait 12 hours before giving another lilly.
A little help to those who are having some troubles
10/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
While creating my pserver I had a few errors, that I'm not sure were posted, because i couldn't find them at the time. So I'd just like to help on a few errors. When you get an error that comes up while starting the session server, there might be two problems that can cause this. 1. Make sure you have downloaded and installed sql service pack 4, the service pack, and mysql are two different downloads depending on where you get your download link from. 2. You must go into (when mysql is...
Having troubles here
02/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ever since patch 4295 came out i havnt been able to open more than 2 clients.....i have tried all the pinned topics and i even searched for a way..... did they finally fix it or what?