Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Injection vs. Memory Write

Discussion on Injection vs. Memory Write within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Injection vs. Memory Write

Hallo,

kann mir einer da mal den genauen Unterschied erklären bitte.

Ich weiß nur das Injection hohe Banngefahr hat und Memory Write wohl nicht ?

Danke

Maxx.
Old 12/13/2009, 18:29   #2

Received Thanks: 2,010
yeah, english is too hard i guess?
Old 12/13/2009, 19:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
yeah, english is too hard i guess?
No it´s ok if you tell it in english ;-)

I just want to know the difference between these two "types"
Old 12/13/2009, 20:38   #4

Oh well, i just want to stop the 'make everything german' thing that's going on here.

Well, injection is a method which modifies the game client, some great things can be achieved by doing so but it's very difficult and one mistake can make it detected. Even tho there are some programs that inject and are secure. Memory writing is a method whichs writes things into the memory that the process uses, this is more foul-proof and it is 'securer'. I would advice to use a bot that doesn't do neither of both, or a very very very good one that injects
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2009, 21:19   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Oh well, i just want to stop the 'make everything german' thing that's going on here.
This is a german board.
Old 12/13/2009, 21:25   #6

elite*gold: 81
Quote:

Can u read the adress line @ top? "elitepvpers dot de not dot "com" understand now ,i really can't figure out why whe should stop posting sometimes in german
Old 12/14/2009, 01:35   #7

elite*gold: 20
If you want to get the most out of your post, have a translation in English at the bottom.
Old 12/14/2009, 11:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro19 View Post
Can u read the adress line @ top? "elitepvpers dot de not dot "com" understand now ,i really can't figure out why whe should stop posting sometimes in german
Ok post everything in "germanish", we all go away, and let your precious german only board die.
Old 12/14/2009, 12:22   #9

See, why do you everreact? anyway that was seriously offtopice i just want to make there are also members on this board who don't speak german, Since my grandfather is german i can understand it, i can write it a little but that doesn't mean that i write everything in german...

Of course this board is german, but if ever single english member leaves i don't think there is much left.

Anyway The injection and memory writing thing, they are both basically the same in terms of power, it's just a difference for the programmer not especially the user.

Oh and i just want to say, there is nothing in the rules that says speak german or speak english, so if i want i can type everything in dutch, maybe then you know how it feels. take a look at the silkroad section, there is no single post in german, and are they suffering about it? i don't think so, everything there is released in english and everybody's fine.
Old 12/14/2009, 14:11   #10

Write to memory - writes to the aion client memory.
Injection - hooks into the client altering packets to the software design so it works a hell of alot better.
Old 12/14/2009, 22:47   #11

Das Forum ist von der Sprache her deutsch. Die meisten Unterforen sind in deutscher Sprache geschrieben und wenn man mal eine Frage stellt die nicht in englisch ist, ist man hier der Blöde. Sorry, aber noch gibts hier keine Rule die besagt das Englisch gesprochen werden muss und wenn ich meine Informationen in deutsch erhalten möchte, dann ist das auch so...

Just my 2 cent offtopic, könnt ihr gern gleich wieder löschen, wollt nur kurz dampf ablassen
Old 12/15/2009, 17:16   #12

lol, why do you want to last word. And why do germans react so angry at this subject?

anyway i think that the question is answered and that the discussion here is not really related to Aion main.