Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Special characters in name

Discussion on Special characters in name within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Special characters in name

Seen ppl around with special characters in there name just like ". , _ -" etc.
Or even: "My Name" <--- First letter tall and the letter of the 2nd word also.

I didn't manage it yet. HelpzZz...
Old 12/15/2009, 23:21   #2

You need modified Clients of Aion to do that. Writing big or small letters, the checking is client-sided.
Old 12/15/2009, 23:33   #3

Got a link? Cant find it o.O
Old 12/16/2009, 01:01   #4

nope sorry =/ i believe that the goldsellers got their own aion client...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Special Characters[5165]
09/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello everybody! Im Looking for help.... You know , on all 5165 Sources you cant use special characters..(§, †... etc) Can somebody help me about this ... Many ppl are looking for that Thanks:handsdown: If you have msn add me at [email protected]
[Question] Special Characters in 5165
08/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Good morning community :) Like everyone knows it's not possible to make a char with special Characters ( Like †, £, Ð and so on ).. That's poor :( Well. Did anyone fixed this yet, or is it possible to do this at All ?
how can i use special characters in grant name?
02/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
im playing on fembria, and i saw ppl with "*,^,>,_" those characters, but when im trying to use them, it says "this name cant be used because it contains special characters what to do?
Special characters in name?
11/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey, today i saw a guy with a thief alias, and in his thief alias there was a "?". Also the same guy has some special characters in his grant name like ¤ or `. I want to figure out how he made this, what do u guys think about it? Pk2 edit?
special characters in your name
04/04/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
wie ihr alle wisst ist man bei der namenseingabe streng limitiert, sprich es sind keine fremdzeichen erlaubt, allerdings scheint die gute alte ALT+blabla methode von dieser protection unbetastet zu sein. öffnet eure Zeichentabelle (Start/Programme/Zubehör/Systemprogramme/Zeichenta belle) und sucht euch irgendein Fremdzeichen raus, nachdem ihr dieses markiert habt seht ihr rechts unten in der Ecke vom Programm den jeweiligen "ALT-Code". Glaube nicht das man deswegen einen ban kassiert,...