Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Quest help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quest help

ok this is basicaly whats goin on.. i recently moved back into my parents house due to this bad econmy and well they dont have like comcast high speed they have satalite enternet so i cant play Aion Online because of the lag but i love this game alot. so i downloaded Novos_Easy_AionUnique_Emulator_Repack_0.1.0

and got everything running i can create accounts and chars and join the world and run around and all that.. but there are no quests... kinda defets the purpose of me downloading this with out quests.. how do i get the quests to work? do i just need to turn them on some how? or do i need a Quest DB file to add to it.. basicaly how do i get quests.. cuz with out quests you cant ascend or any of that stuff.. any and all help will be greatly apreciated.

if there is a tut on the quest thing please post it i cant find one anywhere.

thanks again

Old   #2

come on one of you people who have a private server can help me out... i have no intentions on making this a public server. it is just for me to play and me only.... but i have no idea how to add quests or get the quests.. and i cant find anything on how to do it or anything else like that online ive searched and searched.. its not like im one of them noobs lookin for a hand out.. all i want is to be able to play the game... someone around here has to know how to help me or what i need to do or something..

Old   #3

Private servers have hardly been out - and I think the quests have to be implemented

Which Im sure 99% of the private servers do not have 35% of them even.

Your going to have a wait a few months before servers get anywhere near advanced as Ncsoft im afraid