Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ghost aion?

Discussion on Ghost aion? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ghost aion?

Ok... I think I m litlle lost on this forum... Where can I found link to dl launcher for ghost aion private server?

Help pls
Old 12/10/2009, 14:59   #2

I apologize for dubble posting but why is when I try to go to www,ghostaion,com I get google???
Old 12/10/2009, 17:12   #3

Old 12/11/2009, 01:47   #4

Just the homepage brings you back to google for some reason. use the other pages.

Old 12/11/2009, 03:47   #5

and yet here we are again. Justin? If you need better player base, Then why not spam all the other forums for aion. Oh wait you all do. I really dont see any point on playing aion. Get to Level 50, Nothing to do, Try to go pk/pvp but end up getting owned from char unbalanced, Some skills dont work and if they do they dont work like they should, all the hard work you put in is bye bye after wipe of chars, no abyss, To much lag, To many people in 1 little area which makes lag, Only 1 shard/server on server list to choose from, Botters, hackers. I mean come on. I can go on all day.

But for me my number one problem is

#1 Chars getting wiped after alpha stage- All the time wasted on playing the server.getting my gear ect ect GONE. So now have to start over and NOW its even harder to level since the exp needed per level has been raised to retail exp. That means more botters, more hackers
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2009, 03:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
and yet here we are again. Justin? If you need better player base, Then why not spam all the other forums for aion. Oh wait you all do. I really dont see any point on playing aion. Get to Level 50, Nothing to do, Try to go pk/pvp but end up getting owned from char unbalanced, Some skills dont work and if they do they dont work like they should, all the hard work you put in is bye bye after wipe of chars, no abyss, To much lag, To many people in 1 little area which makes lag, Only 1 shard/server on server list to choose from, Botters, hackers. I mean come on. I can go on all day.

But for me my number one problem is

#1 Chars getting wiped after alpha stage- All the time wasted on playing the server.getting my gear ect ect GONE. So now have to start over and NOW its even harder to level since the exp needed per level has been raised to retail exp. That means more botters, more hackers
You do know all games wipe after alpha and beta? The wipe is happening due to an unfair advantage some players have over the other players. So once the wipe happens, everyone has a fair and equal chance at becoming level 50.

InfiniteAion is still in alpha, of course some skills don't work. Wait until the live release. The too many people in one little area is the same in retail. If you don't like Aion why do you post in the Aion section? Not trying to be mean or anything.

As for why Ghost Aion was shut down, it was set up by InfiniteAion staff to check how long it would take for a new server to get off its feet and get players.