Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2 accounts under same info?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 accounts under same info?

I have two accounts and unfortunately they're under the same name and credit card.

I was hoping to be able to bot on one account 24/7 and not have to worry about getting banned (since it's an alt) but would my main be banned also due to shared info/credit card? The first name is different but that's it.

Just wondering if anyone knows about this.

If it's a bad idea I'll probably just wait until another time and link a fake name/info to a card...

Old   #2

Yes.
In Lineage, NC banned all accounts related to the same CC and I believe, same address/telephone.

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,006
I believe it's cc bound only, because if you bot, they can't punish other residents of your house who use the same telephone
Old   #4

Sooo innocent...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
I believe it's cc bound only, because if you bot, they can't punish other residents of your house who use the same telephone
YES they can.

I believe, I believe, I believe. Not enough when a account is at risk,

Here is some real information.

(i) Former Members. Members whose Accounts have been terminated by NC Interactive may not access the Service in any manner or for any reason, including through any other Account, without the express written permission of NC Interactive. Accounts accessed by Former Members are subject to immediate termination. NC Interactive reserves the right to use any means necessary, including those in section 4(j), to identify and remove Former Members.

(j) Related Accounts. If NC Interactive terminates an Account, NC Interactive may terminate any other Accounts that share the same member name, phone number, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol address, or credit card number with the terminated Account.

Source.: