Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new to botting

Discussion on new to botting within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new to botting

aye guys, im kinda new to the botting world.
i did use a bot once and that was for archlord, but i had no idea how to use it.
it wasn't really working and i forgot the short cut keys to stop it, so i minimized archlord and the bot opened up like 1000 internet explorers and click on probably 1000 adds and i ended up with so many fking viruses. i had no idea the the bot worked that way. i then learnt my lesson.

ive started using bots for Aion now since the game can get incredibly boring(it takes for ever to do stuff) and i like to spend my time in the sun .
i use the gathering bot
and the normal bot
and ive read a few comments with people worried about getting banned ect.
im just wondering how do people know youre botting, and how do the Gm's check. ive been botting my character and now hes lvl 18 + lvl30 extracting skill. isnt the only way not to get banned is not to look sus?
can Gm's find out whether you are botting or not even tho they arent even watching you?
can some1 please explain this to me, i just want to be on the safe side, cuz i farm everywhere and anywhere with my bots.
Old 12/12/2009, 02:04   #2

men can u make a virus scan to make sure there is no virus in it
Old 12/12/2009, 04:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by poep699 View Post
men can u make a virus scan to make sure there is no virus in it
the bots have been used by heaps of people and no1 has confirmed it has a virus/ key logger in it
and youre a bit off topic.
i asked for some1 to explain to me how this whole bot detection thing works.
Old 12/12/2009, 12:27   #4

Bot detection works in a few ways

Injection bots = Is just an instant red flag Dont ever use these no matter what they say "Its safe don't worry" No it isnt.
Write to Memory = There is still a chance of getting banned how ever I havent seen people get banned due to it

Memory reading and pixel bots = are the least detected bots out there as they dont alter the game. They are currently the safest way to use bots.

And then there is the old "Hey I see you're bot" /Autoreport what ever the command is.
And a GM just randomly comes by and asks you a few questions - which I have seens or heard so little about I hardly worry about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2009, 02:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuffins10 View Post
Bot detection works in a few ways

Injection bots = Is just an instant red flag Dont ever use these no matter what they say "Its safe don't worry" No it isnt.
Write to Memory = There is still a chance of getting banned how ever I havent seen people get banned due to it

Memory reading and pixel bots = are the least detected bots out there as they dont alter the game. They are currently the safest way to use bots.

And then there is the old "Hey I see you're bot" /Autoreport what ever the command is.
And a GM just randomly comes by and asks you a few questions - which I have seens or heard so little about I hardly worry about it.
thankyou
Old 12/13/2009, 05:30   #6

No problem !
Old 12/14/2009, 23:59   #7

Quote:
No problem !
just one more question

when you talk about certain bots being safer than others how does it make a difference if its a pixel detection bot or a memory or a injection bot...
does the game have a ingame bot detection program eg sh*t house Game guard? and how would it detect you

because i remember in the game Rappelz they have an ingame bot detection thing for bots where they put animal in that you cant attack and thats supposed to work some how... by the time i wanted to use a bot for Rappelz they stopped making bots one year ago lol
anyways yeh.
so please explain how they "detect" bots please
thank you
Old 12/15/2009, 05:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
just one more question

when you talk about certain bots being safer than others how does it make a difference if its a pixel detection bot or a memory or a injection bot...
does the game have a ingame bot detection program eg sh*t house Game guard? and how would it detect you

because i remember in the game Rappelz they have an ingame bot detection thing for bots where they put animal in that you cant attack and thats supposed to work some how... by the time i wanted to use a bot for Rappelz they stopped making bots one year ago lol
anyways yeh.
so please explain how they "detect" bots please
thank you

Well for EU/NA release clients they dont have A protection for the client against bots only way they detect is if they software(thebot) alters packets sent to the server and the server checks it and sees it and thinks "Hang on - theres something fishy here" and flags your account.

Pixel/reading bots Can't exactly get detected because they dont alter the clients memory or alter packets. they use the virtual keyboard to send keystrokes to the client(client is aion). Only way to get detected is if a player reports you - and a gm appears to your location checks you out and wallah you might be banned.

Also close the launcher before you start using a bot as there are rumours (not sure if its confirmed) that it scans your memory for anything weird.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2009, 05:52   #9

Quote:
Well for EU/NA release clients they dont have A protection for the client against bots only way they detect is if they software(thebot) alters packets sent to the server and the server checks it and sees it and thinks "Hang on - theres something fishy here" and flags your account.

Pixel/reading bots Can't exactly get detected because they dont alter the clients memory or alter packets. they use the virtual keyboard to send keystrokes to the client(client is aion). Only way to get detected is if a player reports you - and a gm appears to your location checks you out and wallah you might be banned.

Also close the launcher before you start using a bot as there are rumours (not sure if its confirmed) that it scans your memory for anything weird.

thankyou thats much more useful
do you know any free working pixel bots by any chance?

and in case you dont know. it is against the law for some1 to "steal" information from your computer.
for eg
GG only checks whats on your computer and if it detects anything it will try to shut you/it down it can never send any information from your computer. unless you tell it to.
no program is allowed to send information from your computer to someone elses.
all it can really do is send error reports or say that it suspects you have done something bad, but it is not allowed to send any detailed info because that is against the law no matter what country youre in.

all the people can do is check the information you send in packets or something like that from your client to the server, they are not allowed to see any information on your computer
its an invasion of privacy

i hope i understood you last answer about closing the launcher before starting a bot...

and 2nd of all
i found out that on Infinite Aion its perfectly legal to use bots, so long as you are not afk... its in my other thread

and yes i am already aware that they removed GG from Aion, but they have their own protection now that randomizes thier values so you cant edit the values, instead you probably have to edit packets which is beyond my skill level

anyways thanks 4 the info