Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Best Power Leveling Company?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Power Leveling Company?

I'm looking to get a level 50 made - can anyone give me recommendations?

Preferably, there should be compensation if the account is banned.

Old   #2

1) They all use bots, and im guessing cheap injection bots, so you will get banned 100%
2) There is no need to be 50. Endgame is right now just awful, because there is not that much to do and most of the playerbase is near 30-45.

Honestly, rushing to 50 is not a good idea, and spending so much $ (and its much, 250-350$?) for 50 is the badest idea ever. If I were you: buy a "safe" non injection bot. Play the game when you have time, the rest is botting time. Right now, the way from 1-50 is much much better then being 50.

Just a tip, but do whatever you want with your dollars.

Old   #3

agree botted to 50 and it was soooooooooo.... borring. I ended up just doing the platinum coin quests looking for a party 98% of the time. Dont even get me started on advanced stigma's and fenrils.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
1) They all use bots, and im guessing cheap injection bots, so you will get banned 100%
2) There is no need to be 50. Endgame is right now just awful, because there is not that much to do and most of the playerbase is near 30-45.

Honestly, rushing to 50 is not a good idea, and spending so much $ (and its much, 250-350$?) for 50 is the badest idea ever. If I were you: buy a "safe" non injection bot. Play the game when you have time, the rest is botting time. Right now, the way from 1-50 is much much better then being 50.

Just a tip, but do whatever you want with your dollars.
Heh, i have my ways of getting the money don't worry about htat

I had a level 40 assassin but gave that to my brother

Old   #5

one question, is aionbuddy an injection bot?, because he is working so great
example, you set up your wp on a minimap and he casts much more efficient as other bots like the one from damncheaters.
Old   #6

yes it is. I would never use it again, high chance for ban.
Old   #7

Ok i will share some of my experiences with you

I tried out for my first leveling: FAIL

They forwarded my account to a leveler who 100% used a bot (they paid him 8€ of the 60€ price). Ergo perma ban by NCSOFT!

Currently I am trying out:

Have used them for other stuff before (not kinah). They wait for IP to cool down (unlike other sites which advertise starting in 10 minutes). I will keep you posted on their service!

greetz
Old   #8

Not too cheap. But botfree. At least ncsoft didn't ban me yet...
Best wishes
Old   #9

tip ive used powerleveling services ALOT and never ever go with cheap sites they use bots 100% of the time i would recommend offgamers if you realllllly wanted to get plvl done.

im not gana recommend any company because they preety much all suck
and for aion mm all of them use bots trust me. and you will only find out when ncsoft do the next ban hammer they flag the account way before they ban you
Old   #10

offgamers is 100% and the best out there even tought they price arent the bests.

i've got 8 friends that used it from 1 to 50 and i've been selling gold to them from time to time no problems at all.

3 of my friends used it 1 to 50, a few used it from 30 to 50 and 40 to 50.
Old   #11

DONT USE PWLVL = ips =ban
Old   #12

No, not really OffGamers has a very strict policy before start leveling on your account which makes u safe against ip ban if you dont belive me start your own thread regarding OffGamers and clients that have only consumed / sold stuff to them only and no other company and you gona see that none of them are or had any risk of getting banned so far

UPDATE
at least i am not aware of any so far that meet what i said above and i know about mmm 20 people that work with them selling stuff just like me from time to time.