Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Request: Advice needed on bot purchase

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Advice needed on bot purchase

Been browsing various forums for quite some time now looking for a decent bot to buy. Read that all those sz ktz or whatever bots are all injection based and are high risk ban. So I came down to the following bots which I want to purchase one of:

- Macrogoblin
- MMOguider
- MMOViper

I'm mainly looking for a safe and secure bot I can use and I don't really care how good it is or has background mode. Just ones that is functioning and does the job with a low risk. If there are any other bots that fits the description please let me know

Any other comments or suggestions are highly appreciated aswell.

EDIT: Not going to get Aioninja because of the usb **** and stuff. I'm most leaning towards Macrogoblin atm, any reasons why I shouldn't go with goblin?

Old   #2

No one got some good feedback for me ?

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,005
Of course, but it's weekend, so everybody is chilled, and this forum isn't what it used to be, now it's more a site to make extra money, and the most of the people here don't speak English, or they just want to play on a private server :'( sigh... But anyway. Stay away from viper, and mmoguider and goblin are much alike, goblin is more advanced at this stage but mmoguider has some plans which look very nice. And goblin is a yearly recurring free...

Regards,

Atibu
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Of course, but it's weekend, so everybody is chilled, and this forum isn't what it used to be, now it's more a site to make extra money, and the most of the people here don't speak English, or they just want to play on a private server :'( sigh... But anyway. Stay away from viper, and mmoguider and goblin are much alike, goblin is more advanced at this stage but mmoguider has some plans which look very nice. And goblin is a yearly recurring free...

Regards,

Atibu
Ah thank you alot for the response! I'll go with Goblin then since it also has features for other MMO's I have accounts for (AoC and LOTRO) just needed a confirmation that it's a good bot .

Besides, I heard Gorblin community > MMOguider community. MMOguider support seems a bit rude aswell from the stories I read.

Old   #5

Goblin is nice. But definetly hard to setup.
A big contra is skill setup in high level. It is almost impossible to get it work right, specially with a class that has long and much chains. So your character is mostly grinding with ~60% effectiveness compared to sz or ktz. But overall for 30$ + bots for other games its ok, its decent but not the best. If I would start again with botting, I would buy Ninja.

Besides, I dont think MG will be safe much long. Because in the last days there are so much newbs crying about what bot they should buy. So Im 100% sure that MG will be safe for another month or 2, then NCsoft will find a solution about MG.
Old   #6

goblins the way to go... I've survived all the ban waves so far
Old   #7

Received Thanks: 2,005
Btw, press the thanks button if somebody helped xD. Currently Goblin and Guider are about the same, but guider has so much more potential. But yeah, it's your own choice since you also play those other games goblin would be much safer. And i think we should stop advertising Ninja, or it'll be too popular (don't wanna ruin it)
Old   #8

Why pay when you get the best bot for free!