Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Dev] Aion++

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,281
Received Thanks: 907
[Dev] Aion++

Aion++ (Aion Plus Plus [APP]) is the newest Aion private server in development.
The project started in November 2009 and is coded in C++.

If you have any C++ knowledge or Aion expertise and want to help out with this project, PM or email me at .
Additional programmers are needed.

Website:



kinshi88 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,005
I'm developping something like this, it has the same name lol. But my version is just an unique aion port to c++


Nezekan is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,281
Received Thanks: 907
Awesome! Did you want to join my Project?
If not, good luck with yours!
kinshi88 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,005
No sorry, i don't have enough experience for such kind of project. Good luck anyway xD


Nezekan is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,281
Received Thanks: 907
Ah, understandable =P

Still need at least one more C++ programmer!
kinshi88 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 38
i sent u a pm allready.. but u didnt answered me :/
maybe cause u r mod^^
im supporter in one of the top aion servers and know most/all issues of the game client (more posts than admin and more posts than everybody in the forum)
lg
the-other.side (Eveye)
the-other.side is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,005
They need a coder, not someone who answers in a forum lol. And imo, a good c++ (or any other object-oriented language programmer) can help more people than somebody who can type Region= Eu on a forum
Nezekan is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
Aion++ (Aion Plus Plus [APP]) is the newest Aion private server in development.
The project started in November 2009 and is coded in C++.

If you have any C++ knowledge or Aion expertise and want to help out with this project, PM or email me at .
Additional programmers are needed.

Website coming soon =D
and the region must be north america not eu^^
the-other.side is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,005
Oh ok, excuse me for that

free push anyway
Nezekan is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,281
Received Thanks: 907
Website Added
kinshi88 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,005
Can I request some information? Is this project open source? will it be ever released as a finished project or are you just planning to make a server hosted by the Aion++ team? and if you want, i can give you a real host if you have a finished website, just pm me
Nezekan is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,281
Received Thanks: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Can I request some information? Is this project open source? will it be ever released as a finished project or are you just planning to make a server hosted by the Aion++ team? and if you want, i can give you a real host if you have a finished website, just pm me
Eventually I want to open it to the public yes.
Like any online game it will be constantly updated.
We'll worry about hosts when the time comes.
kinshi88 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,005
Ok, so it is like eSro (if you would know it)

Thanks for the information anyway, I would be happy to join you once my programming experience gets a little better
Nezekan is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,943
Received Thanks: 1,229
Me wants to join! Just add me in MSN or ICQ
MC_Muffin is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,281
Received Thanks: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Ok, so it is like eSro (if you would know it)

Thanks for the information anyway, I would be happy to join you once my programming experience gets a little better
No idea what that is =P
Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Muffin View Post
Me wants to join! Just add me in MSN or ICQ
My Msn is on the dev page of the site.


kinshi88 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.