Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Neutral Area - Lv 35+?

Discussion on Neutral Area - Lv 35+? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Neutral Area - Lv 35+?

Hey guys!
Well, im Lv 36 Cleric, atm. I want to rush ti 38, but whenever im home my mates and me go to the abyss or the enemy fraction(Elyos) and kill (no, we dont gank rank 9,8 with our rank 4/5's... if you see Asmos(us) running past you, when your only rank 8/9, thats me and my mates. )
however.... back to my question:
As i am at work 7days/week, i lose alot of playtime, duh^^, but when i was 32 i found an awesome place i could lvl when i was at work. The problem is, there to low now... when i kill a mob, some run away aggro others, some areas have patrols and what now... I need an area(not in abyss), with lvl 35+ NEUTRAL monsters - cus, when a customer comes, i gotta let aion go, and i hate to die by a aggro passing by or something... since i lose alot of XP/kinah then - no point lvling at all... :f
32-36 was quick for me, since i could kill a few mobs, serve a customer, and still be there when i got back... coz there no aggros^^.

anyone know a place and can recommend it? Thanks!

for those who didnt understand: I am Asmodian.
Old 12/04/2009, 08:10   #2

bump. need a place too!
edit: chanter lvl 35 , asmo
Old 12/04/2009, 08:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackcat View Post
bump. need a place too!
edit: chanter lvl 35 , asmo
if you are able to do lvl 37/38 mobs look at this location : (asmo)

Old 12/04/2009, 10:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxx69de View Post
if you are able to do lvl 37/38 mobs look at this location : (asmo)

thanks, will do.
Old 12/04/2009, 16:16   #5

Old 12/04/2009, 19:17   #6

Hm, no thank you.
The spots are very know bot spots
first spot the gm will check :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wie kommt man amschnellsten von grausam auf neutral?
04/16/2009 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Wie kommt man amschnellsten von grausam auf neutral?Vielt. am besten mit einem hack in metin in ot hab ich gesehen das ein level 53 sich kurz grausam gemacht hat und dan ritterlich.:confused:
[PROFIL] - Quest: Geisterbrille - 100% NEUTRAL!
04/23/2007 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies
HORDE ONLY! Beschreibung: War vorhin mal fleissig am questen (kommt nicht alle Tage bei mir vor ;P). Da ist mir die die Folgequest Geisterbrille aufgefallen. Du bekommst von der Questgeberin eine Brille die es ermöglicht innerhalb der Station Schattenmond "neutrale Humanoide" zu sehen. Davon sollst du 12 Leute umbringen. Nachdem du das erfolgreich in die Tat umgesetzt hast behältst du die Brille einfach in dem du die Quest nicht abgibst. ...
Neutral Faction Perma Overt
11/29/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This will cause you to be the neutral faction, but perma overt to both Imperials and Rebels. Go to your recruiter, and say you would like to resign. Wait for the confirmation window to pop up to type in "yes". DO NOT TYPE IN YES, YET! After the window is up talk to the recruiter and get the place where you want to be special forces. DO NOT CLICK TO CONFIRM YET! Go back the the resign window and type in yes, and leave the SF chat log open. When you have resigned, click that you...
Kill people in neutral towns w/ MC
02/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Here's how it works. Strip your gear so you don't take durability. (You will die). 1. Mind control (preferably not an undead) a member of the opposite faction (Gadget / Winterspring) 2. The guards will beat down the mind controlled player first, causing them durability loss. 3. Get ready to die, cause you're next in the queue of aggressors.. No worries, you've stripped your gear! ** note, you have to do this inside the town within guard aggro range, not outside the town.
Priests PK in Neutral towns [ENG]
12/19/2004 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Priests are able to MC (Mind Control) and Pain (DoT) in Neutral towns without drawing agro from the guards. Enter a Neutral town, DoT your victim, and when they attack back they will be attacked by the guards.