Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NoAnimation Hack Detectet ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NoAnimation Hack Detectet ?

Hi

I heard somthing about there is a programm that you see if someone using NO ANI hack i think its Rainmeter. If you report somone for hacking and say "Rainmeter" says you have NO ANI on. Does Gamefoger (aion eu) bann you? Because i read in the forum some peopel get banned for hacking.

Or do they dont bann for NO ANI use? Because Rainmeter is 3rd Programm too ?

Thanks for the answer.

Old   #2

its called AIDPSmeter and yes ther will ban players for useing NO animation hack. ofc it need more than 1 vid. but if u use it ofent and many players report u and have some good proof yes ther will ban u. but still work only for Gunners and Assassin.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by miac.boost View Post
its called AIDPSmeter and yes ther will ban players for useing NO animation hack. ofc it need more than 1 vid. but if u use it ofent and many players report u and have some good proof yes ther will ban u. but still work only for Gunners and Assassin.
It works also for temp, glad and ranger.
GF doesn't ban someone just cause of a screen, logs or a video of AiDPSMeter, they gonna accept those files and inspect the player later by themself to make sure he's really hacking, if so you get surely banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Thanks for all the answers.

I read somthing in other forums that you can use NO ani or Animation smothing so that the programm dont think you cheat but you are a littel bit faster then normal.

lets say you have 1.0 attackspeed that menas noanimation is on 1000 so you make lets say 950 or 900 so (0,1 aspd faster) so the programm will not see it?

The PARA hack have somthing like "enchanted" does that mean faster but not detectabel from this AIDPSmeter.

Thanks and sorry for my bad englisch

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2afk View Post
Thanks for all the answers.

I read somthing in other forums that you can use NO ani or Animation smothing so that the programm dont think you cheat but you are a littel bit faster then normal.

lets say you have 1.0 attackspeed that menas noanimation is on 1000 so you make lets say 950 or 900 so (0,1 aspd faster) so the programm will not see it?

The PARA hack have somthing like "enchanted" does that mean faster but not detectabel from this AIDPSmeter.

Thanks and sorry for my bad englisch
AiDPSMeter does detect even a small change of -50.
Old   #6

Does AiDPSMeter see your Hack option "Enhanced" ? or is that detectet by this programm too? I really wonder how GM will check if you have hack ON or not if you get reportet by this Tool.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2afk View Post
Does AiDPSMeter see your Hack option "Enhanced" ? or is that detectet by this programm too? I really wonder how GM will check if you have hack ON or not if you get reportet by this Tool.
Sure AiDPSMeter detects any animation change even my enhanced animation.
GF can detect your animationspeed on the same way as the dpsmeter does it, they just prove it by themself to make sure the report was no fake.
Old   #8

aiDPSMeter is pretty accurate to EU (gameforge) I think, but in NA(NCsoft), we tested with hack (non absurd value), and wasnt detecting, and when we tested without any juice software, we got orange flag (50ms sin). So Im not a believer in aiDPSMeter potential in NA for now, just dont get a ridiculous value on it, setup your no ani to be at least in 46> on it, cuz if u get flag in 0 and 1, well is so obvious what you do