Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mercy set. A Joke?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mercy set. A Joke?

Srsly... 5 Lv 30 Clerics to get a mercy set? What kinda sick thing is that? :S
Any ideas? I mean i'v seen ppl with 2-3 parts, never asked em whether they made diffrent chars, but i cant imagen somone lvling 5 chars to 30 so they have 1 set Lv 30...
Worth it? :s

Old   #2

You don't actually have to level 5 of the same class, you can pick 5 different classes and level them to 30. Once done , you can swap the pieces from a leather to cloth or whatever. You swap all 4 pieces to any armor type you want.

When you have the full 5 piece set , you unlock a [Blue] weapon. Each Character can have his own weapon.

Not 100 % of the following
Once your character obtains his [Flash] Armory & Weapon , it unlock the possibility of the Level 50 Daevanion Set.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptchero View Post
You don't actually have to level 5 of the same class, you can pick 5 different classes and level them to 30. Once done , you can swap the pieces from a leather to cloth or whatever. You swap all 4 pieces to any armor type you want.

When you have the full 5 piece set , you unlock a [Blue] weapon. Each Character can have his own weapon.

Not 100 % of the following
Once your character obtains his [Flash] Armory & Weapon , it unlock the possibility of the Level 50 Daevanion Set.

I was aware of the 'trading between armor' but i wasnt sure.
however, i belive its pure bull.... i aint gonna make 5 lvl 30s and then 5 lvl 50 to get 50s armor. no wai in hell >.<

thanks for sharing your info tho.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 1
You need 5 Level 30 Chars for the Blue set and only 1 Level 50 Char for the 50 Set.

Old   #5

my char, got banned hurensoehne von gms -.-'