Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 87 29.00%
No, english and german are enough for me. 213 71.00%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1396
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
AoE Sigue activo la instancia para la 5.6 ya no hay las cajas para recojer

AoE The instance is still active or 5.6 there are no boxes to collect



kreithner is offline  
Old   #1397
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Hello para how to personalisser my bot the bard does not want to use his dysarmony I try to optimize it does not use it ED either when it is available which is a pity ..


Superkinah is offline  
Old   #1398
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
Hello para how to personalisser my bot the bard does not want to use his dysarmony I try to optimize it does not use it ED either when it is available which is a pity ..
Take a look , it explains how to use SmartSkill.

Scroll down at the Combat routine to "start_CombatSongweaver;" and add your SmartSkill lines like I did there
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1399
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Take a look , it explains how to use SmartSkill.

Scroll down at the Combat routine to "start_CombatSongweaver;" and add your SmartSkill lines like I did there

I have 2 question or find Smart Skill I do not find it ..

And how to find the number of each skill?


Superkinah is offline  
Old   #1400
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Paraly one Video Tuto de AoE pls
kreithner is offline  
Old   #1401
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
I have 2 question or find Smart Skill I do not find it ..

And how to find the number of each skill?
You can find the Skill IDs by checking "Show IDs" at the Script Editor and hover above the skill ingame.

Open up the "combat routine.pscp" in your favorite text editor like notepad++
press CTRL+F and search for "start_CombatSongweaver;"
Scroll a bit down to this lines
Code:
#DO=180000;

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,=100;
SmartSkill=4296,16000,750,1250,False; <- Syncopated Echo
#ENDIF
Now as an example we add Disharmony like the SmartSkill guide describes

first we just want to use the skill if the target has above 50% health since it's some nuke we don't wanna waste, this rule can be done like this

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,>50;
<-- smartskill here
#ENDIF
So Disharmony has the skill ID 4489, cooldown of 60 seconds which means 60000 milliseconds, it has some animation time of like 650ms, it has no chain and also it's no charging skill
So the final result should look like this

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,>50;
SmartSkill=4489,60000,650,False,False; <- Disharmony
#ENDIF
Now we paste this snippet right below this

Code:
#DO=180000;

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,=100;
SmartSkill=4296,16000,750,1250,False; <- Syncopated Echo
#ENDIF
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreithner View Post
Paraly one Video Tuto de AoE pls
It's very simple script without any preparations also it has no great loot, I don't see why I should do a video about it.
Just start the script right from where you spawn when you enter the instance and be sure you use the english lang pack and 100% UI size
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1402
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
It's very simple script without any preparations also it has no great loot, I don't see why I should do a video about it.
Just start the script right from where you spawn when you enter the instance and be sure you use the english lang pack and 100% UI size[/QUOTE]


My question was more because I previously read that there were boxes that dropped item like omega supplements, but it's lucky that you get the boxes so I made a rush and there was nothing on the whole walk
kreithner is offline  
Old   #1403
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreithner View Post
My question was more because I previously read that there were boxes that dropped item like omega supplements, but it's lucky that you get the boxes so I made a rush and there was nothing on the whole walk
There are 2 rooms with chests, one room has 7 chests but just one of them is correct the script will automatically find the right one, the other chest room just contains one chest.
I haven't tried it since 5.6 but the patchnotes mentioned they changed the loot in archives of eternity maybe they have removed the chests already.

And no the omegas you read about were about cradle of eternity / garden of knowledge which is a different instance.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1404
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You can find the Skill IDs by checking "Show IDs" at the Script Editor and hover above the skill ingame.

Open up the "combat routine.pscp" in your favorite text editor like notepad++
press CTRL+F and search for "start_CombatSongweaver;"
Scroll a bit down to this lines
Code:
#DO=180000;

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,=100;
SmartSkill=4296,16000,750,1250,False; <- Syncopated Echo
#ENDIF
Now as an example we add Disharmony like the SmartSkill guide describes

first we just want to use the skill if the target has above 50% health since it's some nuke we don't wanna waste, this rule can be done like this

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,>50;
<-- smartskill here
#ENDIF
So Disharmony has the skill ID 4489, cooldown of 60 seconds which means 60000 milliseconds, it has some animation time of like 650ms, it has no chain and also it's no charging skill
So the final result should look like this

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,>50;
SmartSkill=4489,60000,650,False,False; <- Disharmony
#ENDIF
Now we paste this snippet right below this

Code:
#DO=180000;

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,=100;
SmartSkill=4296,16000,750,1250,False; <- Syncopated Echo
#ENDIF


It's very simple script without any preparations also it has no great loot, I don't see why I should do a video about it.
Just start the script right from where you spawn when you enter the instance and be sure you use the english lang pack and 100% UI size
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
There are 2 rooms with chests, one room has 7 chests but just one of them is correct the script will automatically find the right one, the other chest room just contains one chest.
I haven't tried it since 5.6 but the patchnotes mentioned they changed the loot in archives of eternity maybe they have removed the chests already.

And no the omegas you read about were about cradle of eternity / garden of knowledge which is a different instance.


I tested it in AoE, and it does not find anything ... in the end an errorcode 16 comes out, and I do not find anything to have it if you try and find the new ones and for the other instances you mentioned there are also scrip or kill and collect
kreithner is offline  
Old   #1405
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
He would have to edit the file of fallen poet for the aethertech to do with pistols, he possesses 4 skill of pistol that gives to kill the surkanas.
banhahu is offline  
Old   #1406
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by banhahu View Post
He would have to edit the file of fallen poet for the aethertech to do with pistols, he possesses 4 skill of pistol that gives to kill the surkanas.
I'm pretty sure I already added aethertech support to the fallen poeta script.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1407
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Hi para a script to make Adma the end boss 66 + he loot things simpas and a quests is give for xp ?

Hi para a script to make Adma the end boss 66 + he loot things simpas and a quests is give for xp ^^
Superkinah is offline  
Old   #1408
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
Hi para a script to make Adma the end boss 66 + he loot things simpas and a quests is give for xp ?

Hi para a script to make Adma the end boss 66 + he loot things simpas and a quests is give for xp ^^
Why don't you try the auto kill boss script?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1409
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
what that ? ''aioncefprocess'' in gerenciador task manager windows ? this now in update 07/19/2017 lol
Kakabuter is offline  
Old   #1410
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakabuter View Post
what that ? ''aioncefprocess'' in gerenciador task manager windows ? this now in update 07/19/2017 lol
Looks like it's used for the new ingame recording function


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.