Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 88 29.04%
No, english and german are enough for me. 215 70.96%
Voters: 303. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Hallo ich kriege das Morph Script nicht ans laufen die Jelly ID hab ich getauscht die nimmt er auch aber das mit dem Rezept auswählen 155006705 für fine elementar stone und das umloggen klappt nicht....

Kann mir da jmd helfen oder hat jmd ein funktionierendes Script für EU ?



susu11 is offline  
Old   #1322
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,322
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by susu11 View Post
Hallo ich kriege das Morph Script nicht ans laufen die Jelly ID hab ich getauscht die nimmt er auch aber das mit dem Rezept auswählen 155006705 für fine elementar stone und das umloggen klappt nicht....

Kann mir da jmd helfen oder hat jmd ein funktionierendes Script für EU ?
Die Rezept ID ist aufjedenfall korrekt falls du Asmodier spielst, ansonsten ist noch wichtig das bei allen chars das Morph Fenster auf der standart Position ist und du eine UI size von 100% bei allen hast.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Standard Position sollte ich doch mit auto arrange Windows erhalten oder ? Pseudo Vollbild habe ich auch grad statt Fenstermodus probiert aber es klappt nicht
susu11 is offline  
Old   #1324
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,322
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by susu11 View Post
Standard Position sollte ich doch mit auto arrange Windows erhalten oder ? Pseudo Vollbild habe ich auch grad statt Fenstermodus probiert aber es klappt nicht
auto arrange windows ist nicht das was wir brauchen, das muss aufjedenfall aus sein
ein wenig weiter runter findest du einen "Reset Windows" button der setzt alle fenster positionen aufs standart zurück, das muss bei allen toons benutzt werden

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
paralyz wheres is Tiamat Xp script?
mezorr is offline  
Old   #1326
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,322
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezorr View Post
paralyz wheres is Tiamat Xp script?
It doesn't work anymore since 5.0, the adds of the skeleton boss doesn't give any exp anymore.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It doesn't work anymore since 5.0, the adds of the skeleton boss doesn't give any exp anymore.
oh k ty
mezorr is offline  
Old   #1328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
I am not yet buying your product but I would like to know how we set the skills with your bot this is not indicated on the 2 videos that I watch the software does all alone?
Superkinah is offline  
Old   #1329
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,322
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
I am not yet buying your product but I would like to know how we set the skills with your bot this is not indicated on the 2 videos that I watch the software does all alone?
It automatically uses all skills available except stigmas, if you wanna edit anything you need scripting experience
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Then it uses all the skill available efficiently or it is at random and the bot can die otherwise his me goes if he uses skills without the paramate and remains effective is very well
Superkinah is offline  
Old   #1331
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,322
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
Then it uses all the skill available efficiently or it is at random and the bot can die otherwise his me goes if he uses skills without the paramate and remains effective is very well
surely he uses the skills effectivly but the focus is clearly not on botting, it's just a simple script that allows us to use the tool also for simple farming.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1332
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Where is DS script? ty
namam is offline  
Old   #1333
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,322
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by namam View Post
Where is DS script? ty
(not recommend for EU)
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 4
Paraly ..File Type: zip Archives of Eternity - what to do exactly? I entered it he was in a room with several boxes and gave error
I did not understand what he does what he needs to do in there.
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #1335
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,322
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly ..File Type: zip Archives of Eternity - what to do exactly? I entered it he was in a room with several boxes and gave error
I did not understand what he does what he needs to do in there.
It's supposed to go to the chest room and loot the correct chest but I haven't added all the rooms yet.
Can you take a screen at which room exactly the chests were?


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.