Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 87 29.00%
No, english and german are enough for me. 213 71.00%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1201
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
If I understand but I can not find it in the list of scripts ... there are only these:

File Type: zip Hexway - Script ver. 1.02.zip (23.3 KB, 505 views)
File Type: zip Theolab - Script ver. 0.99.zip (70.0 KB, 734 views)
File Type: zip AutoCraft - Script ver. 1.06.zip (2.65 MB, 436 views)
File Type: zip AutoScroll - Script ver. 1.10.zip (5.7 KB, 66 views)
File Type: zip Eye Secure mode - Script ver. 1.10.zip (774 Bytes, 61 views)
File Type: zip Songweaver Lvl 1-10 - Script ver. 1.10.zip (24.1 KB, 248 views)
File Type: zip Follower - Script ver. 1.23.zip (23.0 KB, 99 views)
File Type: zip Barracks + Statues (NA) - Script ver. 1.19.zip (354.5 KB, 330 views)
File Type: zip 3 hour AFK Event - Script ver. 1.01.zip (955 Bytes, 140 views)
File Type: zip Fire Temple Remake - Script ver. 0.86.zip (105.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: zip Illuminary Obelisk Broken Heart Event Script ver. 1.11.zip (9.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: zip [EXP] Fissure of Oblivion - Script ver. 1.32.zip (24.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: zip AutoMorph - Script ver. 2.02.zip (1.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: zip [EXP] Fallen Poet - Script ver. 1.06.zip (17.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: zip Combat routine - Script ver. 1.47.zip (109.3 KB, 6 views)



kreithner is offline  
Old   #1202
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreithner View Post
If I understand but I can not find it in the list of scripts ... there are only these:

File Type: zip Hexway - Script ver. 1.02.zip (23.3 KB, 505 views)
File Type: zip Theolab - Script ver. 0.99.zip (70.0 KB, 734 views)
File Type: zip AutoCraft - Script ver. 1.06.zip (2.65 MB, 436 views)
File Type: zip AutoScroll - Script ver. 1.10.zip (5.7 KB, 66 views)
File Type: zip Eye Secure mode - Script ver. 1.10.zip (774 Bytes, 61 views)
File Type: zip Songweaver Lvl 1-10 - Script ver. 1.10.zip (24.1 KB, 248 views)
File Type: zip Follower - Script ver. 1.23.zip (23.0 KB, 99 views)
File Type: zip Barracks + Statues (NA) - Script ver. 1.19.zip (354.5 KB, 330 views)
File Type: zip 3 hour AFK Event - Script ver. 1.01.zip (955 Bytes, 140 views)
File Type: zip Fire Temple Remake - Script ver. 0.86.zip (105.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: zip Illuminary Obelisk Broken Heart Event Script ver. 1.11.zip (9.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: zip [EXP] Fissure of Oblivion - Script ver. 1.32.zip (24.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: zip AutoMorph - Script ver. 2.02.zip (1.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: zip [EXP] Fallen Poet - Script ver. 1.06.zip (17.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: zip Combat routine - Script ver. 1.47.zip (109.3 KB, 6 views)
You don't see the link at this post?



Paraly is offline  
Old   #1203
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
I can not find the zip file of the lost refuge (Ds) to download in the list of your scripts
kreithner is offline  
Old   #1204
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreithner View Post
I can not find the zip file of the lost refuge (Ds) to download in the list of your scripts
Alright I try to make it simple




Paraly is offline  
Old   #1205
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Thank you if there is and how, use this Upper Fort - Script.zip (13.8 KB, 4 views)
kreithner is offline  
Old   #1206
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreithner View Post
Thank you if there is and how, use this Upper Fort - Script.zip (13.8 KB, 4 views)
The Upper Fort script is just for EU, it's a cheap version of the barracks NA script.


____________________________


I wrote a simple combat assist script since a user has requested it
Attached Files
File Type: zip combat assist 1.00.zip (5.1 KB, 39 views)
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1207
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Friend I'm testing it and bugea me and does not advance in the second safe (DS)You do not have updated DS
kreithner is offline  
Old   #1208
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreithner View Post
Friend I'm testing it and bugea me and does not advance in the second safe (DS)You do not have updated DS
there're no more updates for the danuar sanctuary script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
That's one of the reasons why I removed the DS script from the topic.
This instance has a lot of invisible walls which are bothering slightly but what bothers the most are those chest locations where he loots trough a thick wall, you get reseted back to the real position every few seconds if that happens while you open the chest it will not loot the chest, so mostly it's just random but there isn't a different way cause of the mobs nearby than looting them trough the wall.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1209
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
How am i supposed to open .pscp file? i downloaded everything but don't have anything that looks like app for bot? help me (autocraft)
Vircik is offline  
Old   #1210
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vircik View Post
How am i supposed to open .pscp file? i downloaded everything but don't have anything that looks like app for bot? help me (autocraft)
Did you watch the video about the AutoCraft script yet?



You can open .pscp files with the Script Editor which you can find at the traymenu of vanillatool (at the bottom right of your windowsbar)
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I mean....i watched video and i downloaded the script. Can u tell me please what is next, because i don't really understand the instructions. Where am i supposed to leave the x_data and the "script" is just pscp file and i dunno how to open it (should i download something else?). Thanks in advance for help <3
Vircik is offline  
Old   #1212
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vircik View Post
I mean....i watched video and i downloaded the script. Can u tell me please what is next, because i don't really understand the instructions. Where am i supposed to leave the x_data and the "script" is just pscp file and i dunno how to open it (should i download something else?). Thanks in advance for help <3
1. open vanillatool and inject into your Aion client
2. Rightclick at the trayicon of vanillatool and open up the Script Editor
3. Paste this code and hit Play
Code:
#CheckPAK
Delay=100;
4. A folder will pop up, paste the x_data.pak from the AutoCraft archive into this folder
5. Restart your Aion client
6. Start vanillatool and inject it again
7. Open up the Script Editor again
8. Click on Load and load the AutoCraft script for your profession and language pack
9. Be sure all windows are at the right position and UI size is at 100%
10. hit play
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
You can check the TheoLab Scrip with SW please, this is dont working at the boss, the boss kill me. Thx
therockblack is offline  
Old   #1214
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,312
Received Thanks: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by therockblack View Post
You can check the TheoLab Scrip with SW please, this is dont working at the boss, the boss kill me. Thx
Besides the script is years old, you know it's just thought for level 65+ people
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1215
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
what's new in the combat 1.47? I see it can reply whispers now..
I'm only asking this because I've made a little customization on my own with the 1.43


xndinlove is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.