Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 108 30.34%
No, english and german are enough for me. 248 69.66%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1156
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus5000 View Post
Yup. Even had a friend try it out and he was having the exact same issue./

EDIT:

I should add, my fissure script is based on the previous iteration not the latest. So not sure if anything was changed that would cause this.

2ND EDIT:

Ok, my friend just checked your latest one and that works perfectly fine. Seems its our script thats defective. We'll just go ahead and customise it again ^^
Yeah found the wrong offset, it should work with the latest version.



Paraly is offline  
Old   #1157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yeah found the wrong offset, it should work with the latest version.
ah kk, i'll check it again later. Ty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus5000 View Post
ah kk, i'll check it again later. Ty.
Ok Just checked it. Still the same problem as before :/

I think i'll just have my friend remake the script using the latest fissure script rather than trouble you with tweaking stuff Paraly.


Deus5000 is offline  
Old   #1158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
Please, create a script for the new event.
FaCaDa_BRA is offline  
Old   #1159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Esoterrace scrip dont work? u delete it from the list? thx


therockblack is offline  
Old   #1160
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by therockblack View Post
Esoterrace scrip dont work? u delete it from the list? thx
The topic has just space for 15 scripts and esoterrace isn't useful enough to be there
Anyways I can upload the esoterrace script here if you like, just be aware that you only get 2 chests from esoterrace and those are only lootable from 50-64
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The topic has just space for 15 scripts and esoterrace isn't useful enough to be there
Anyways I can upload the esoterrace script here if you like, just be aware that you only get 2 chests from esoterrace and those are only lootable from 50-64
yes please its will be useful for me, thx
therockblack is offline  
Old   #1162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Hey, is it possible to check the status of the skill casting bar?

For instance, I wanna have a combat script check for the casting status of fear and use a skill when it's like 95%.

I have tried something to search for chat log and do stuff when it reads the log but it's not fast enough because two things:
1.it's not fast enough to loop back to the start so that it has some delay to check the text
2.casting speed is not fast enough

Any help is appreciated
zxmmxzzxmmxz is offline  
Old   #1163
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxmmxzzxmmxz View Post
Hey, is it possible to check the status of the skill casting bar?

For instance, I wanna have a combat script check for the casting status of fear and use a skill when it's like 95%.

I have tried something to search for chat log and do stuff when it reads the log but it's not fast enough because two things:
1.it's not fast enough to loop back to the start so that it has some delay to check the text
2.casting speed is not fast enough

Any help
Code:
#IF=%Timer=3775,30300;
UseID=3775;
Delay=125;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetCastTime,DWORD,19;
#DO=%Var19;
Delay=5;
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetCastTimeRemain,FLOAT,<0.3;
SendKey=0x57;
CreateTimer=3775;
#ENDIF
this snippet should skip the cast as soon the cast just has 300 milliseconds left
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The topic has just space for 15 scripts and esoterrace isn't useful enough to be there
Anyways I can upload the esoterrace script here if you like, just be aware that you only get 2 chests from esoterrace and those are only lootable from 50-64
Yes, you can upload the script please?
therockblack is offline  
Old   #1165
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by therockblack View Post
Yes, you can upload the script please?
Yes as soon as I'm at my PC.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Esoterrace - Script.zip (1.35 MB, 9 views)
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
got a question about the script, I'm not sure it is my client problem or script, space button blink all the time from start. and it takes so long between commands, for example, it takes at least 30 seconds to loot one chest in upper forts, is this because of the delay time or what, it used to work perfectly for me.
moonyshen is offline  
Old   #1167
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyshen View Post
got a question about the script, I'm not sure it is my client problem or script, space button blink all the time from start. and it takes so long between commands, for example, it takes at least 30 seconds to loot one chest in upper forts, is this because of the delay time or what, it used to work perfectly for me.
You use the latest version of vanillatool?
Did you try a client restart?
EU or NA?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You use the latest version of vanillatool?
Did you try a client restart?
EU or NA?
yep, i used Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 3.62
i tried fissure today too, both failed, characters falling.
NA
couldn't find where is the problem, so weird

"I restart my desktop, it works really good now." thanks for help paraly.
moonyshen is offline  
Old   #1169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyshen View Post
yep, i used Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 3.62
i tried fissure today too, both failed, characters falling.
NA
couldn't find where is the problem, so weird

"I restart my desktop, it works really good now." thanks for help paraly.
Your issue happens to me also sometime but only on Chanters. To fix it you have to reboot your pc.
clouds12 is offline  
Old   #1170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Code:
#IF=%Timer=3775,30300;
UseID=3775;
Delay=125;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetCastTime,DWORD,19;
#DO=%Var19;
Delay=5;
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetCastTimeRemain,FLOAT,<0.3;
SendKey=0x57;
CreateTimer=3775;
#ENDIF
this snippet should skip the cast as soon the cast just has 300 milliseconds left
Actually it's not exactly what I mean, sorry for the confusion, I will try illustrate again.

Following is my current code snippet:

PHP Code:
#DO=60000;
Delay=5;
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetCastTimeRemain,FLOAT,>0;
Command=using skill;

#DO=60000;
Delay=5;
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetCastTimeRemain,FLOAT,<0.3;
Command=less than 30%;

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetCastTimeRemain,FLOAT,>0;
Command=still on;
#ENDIF
Command=next round
2 more things I can't find the answers yet.

1.I wanna check for if the target is casting a certain skill, for instance, fear.(I don't know how to find the skill ID or offset of the target currently casting spell.
2.The code above won't go through to print "less than 30%" even if the target's spell is about to finish.

Thanks for further assistance, will donate some if I can get my new combat script done


zxmmxzzxmmxz is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.