Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 108 30.34%
No, english and german are enough for me. 248 69.66%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
i am having problems with IO script seems stuck in the initial plataform. any way to help me please?



985420 is offline  
Old   #1142
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by 985420 View Post
i am having problems with IO script seems stuck in the initial plataform. any way to help me please?
You know the script is only for events where those chests can drop event items?
Anyways I've updated the IO script, it should work now.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
plz combat routine for aethertech :::)))))))
tibita is offline  
Old   #1144
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibita View Post
plz combat routine for aethertech :::)))))))
very unlikely this is going to happen, sorry


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Have you plan make script for this Kumuki event?
Na.Q is offline  
Old   #1146
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Na.Q View Post
Have you plan make script for this Kumuki event?
No that instance is build inside a mountain which means we get a reset once we run outside of the instance.
Still it would be possible to create a script for it, it's just much harder to create one and since it's just a 14 day event it's not worth it.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
my barracks script glitches out on chat when he have to type blank spaces, wasnt happening after the update today, and the option to choose na server wont show my character just EU.

Even tho im playing on NA
Cyboxxx is offline  
Old   #1148
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboxxx View Post
my barracks script glitches out on chat when he have to type blank spaces, wasnt happening after the update today, and the option to choose na server wont show my character just EU.

Even tho im playing on NA
Press CTRL+ESC
Download version 3.57 of vanillatool
Run it
Inject it
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
No that instance is build inside a mountain which means we get a reset once we run outside of the instance.
Still it would be possible to create a script for it, it's just much harder to create one and since it's just a 14 day event it's not worth it.
It's going to be a 21 day event!!!

clouds12 is offline  
Old   #1150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Oh a script for the new event would be Diamond
Mart1990 is offline  
Old   #1151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Think the fissure script is broke again. Seems to be trying to pop all the elemental skills to fast before the previous one has even finished.
Deus5000 is offline  
Old   #1152
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus5000 View Post
Think the fissure script is broke again. Seems to be trying to pop all the elemental skills to fast before the previous one has even finished.
NA or EU?
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
NA
Deus5000 is offline  
Old   #1154
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus5000 View Post
NA
Did you try a client restart?
I just rechecked all offsets and everything is fine.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Did you try a client restart?
I just rechecked all offsets and everything is fine.
Yup. Even had a friend try it out and he was having the exact same issue./

EDIT:

I should add, my fissure script is based on the previous iteration not the latest. So not sure if anything was changed that would cause this.

2ND EDIT:

Ok, my friend just checked your latest one and that works perfectly fine. Seems its our script thats defective. We'll just go ahead and customise it again ^^


Deus5000 is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.