Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 100 29.33%
No, english and german are enough for me. 241 70.67%
Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1096
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,502
Received Thanks: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
About "3 hour AFK Event"
_______________________________

Update:

Mouse=321,358 is outside of "characters" button 321,361, works

Mouse=401,574 is outside of "star" 401,577 works


You forgot coords to this slot :O ?

Code:
_IFMemRead=%AddrFreeMem0,BYTE,=1;
WaitForResponse=Finished;
#ENDIF


After 3 hours will change characters and wait for you to enter you pin code to continue the loop ?
I just tested it and it works fine, it's the same script as the snowball event script I just updated the addresses, offsets and some smaller things.
Well surely you have to be sure that no windows are moved and you've a UI size of 100%.

There's no need to switch characters if you just have 1 toon that's why he just displays finished.

You just have to enter the PIN again if one of your toons is at the FTS server



Paraly is offline  
Old   #1097
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I just tested it and it works fine, it's the same script as the snowball event script I just updated the addresses, offsets and some smaller things.
Well surely you have to be sure that no windows are moved and you've a UI size of 100%.

There's no need to switch characters if you just have 1 toon that's why he just displays finished.

You just have to enter the PIN again if one of your toons is at the FTS server

Never used snowball event script. Is working with your coords, probably I changed the size of the window a bit when I move it


FallenEdge is offline  
Old   #1098
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,502
Received Thanks: 926
I've added Chanter support to the Combat Routine, Fallen Poeta and the Fire Temple script.
thanks to FallenEdge who gave me the skill rotation
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1099
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 65
Templar skill " Dazing Severe Blow " is not working for me using the highest skill ID, only with level 3 skill = 3057


FallenEdge is offline  
Old   #1100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Is the Exp decent for fallen Poeta?

Do you think it would be possible to Do this on a templar using only inquisitor blow, it has 15m range might take a while but still probably decent exp for those who cant afford to spam fissures.
sinister11111 is offline  
Old   #1101
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,502
Received Thanks: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister11111 View Post
Is the Exp decent for fallen Poeta?

Do you think it would be possible to Do this on a templar using only inquisitor blow, it has 15m range might take a while but still probably decent exp for those who cant afford to spam fissures.
You need at least 20m range otherwise some mobs will attack you while you kill the magic relic.
Also the magic relic is level 73 and has 100k HP, it takes a while to kill.
Even for gladiator / assassin it's hard to kill those relics and they have a ranged auto attack with bow, if they do ~300 dmg every 1.5 seconds they need 500 seconds to just kill 1 relic, now imagine how long a temp would need.

However exp wise it's better than fissure, each mob gives 55-70m exp depending on your level and also fallen poeta has 4 mobs not 3, classes with a really good ranged DPS like sorc, sm, ranger, sw... get much more exp without any problems from fallen poeta
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
songweaver 1~10 scrit problems.

The character stop atack at level 4 and start walk against the wall....
nickjaspion is offline  
Old   #1103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Hey Paraly,
Would you please point me in some direction, I need an script or a way to just stay afk on one of my toons Something like move a couple of steps or similar, need to do this so I can mentor it with my higher lvl toon and not get disconnected every our (the anti-afk tool doesn't work and i'm getting dc anyways).

Many thanks,
Regards.-
maggoberto is offline  
Old   #1104
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,502
Received Thanks: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggoberto View Post
Hey Paraly,
Would you please point me in some direction, I need an script or a way to just stay afk on one of my toons Something like move a couple of steps or similar, need to do this so I can mentor it with my higher lvl toon and not get disconnected every our (the anti-afk tool doesn't work and i'm getting dc anyways).

Many thanks,
Regards.-
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF
SendKey=0x20;
Delay=30000;
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
Hey Paraly,
what should i replace here to use this option instead?

Code:
start_CheckDead;

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetHP,DWORD,=0;
#LogAddDeath
#DO=15000;
MemWrite=%AddrResurrect,0,BYTE; <- Resurrect
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetHP,DWORD,>0;
Delay=2500;
#EXECUTE=RegenerateSort;
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetActionID,3,BYTE;
Delay=50;
#EXECUTE=Return;
#ENDIF

end_CheckDead;
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You could always do it the layman's way and replace MemWrite=%AddrResurrect,0,BYTE; <- Resurrect with Mouse=X,Y,Left;
ClassyPax is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
layman's way worked just fine! thanks
xndinlove is offline  
Old   #1107
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,502
Received Thanks: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfaoown View Post
You could always do it the layman's way and replace MemWrite=%AddrResurrect,0,BYTE; <- Resurrect with Mouse=X,Y,Left;
That's exactly what I would recommend
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 4
I've witnessed that sometimes #UseMiol will do either of the two:

*Not summon the pet, think it summoned the pet, then use Auto-Loot which will cause nothing to happen
*Summon the pet, then think it enabled Auto-Loot when it didn't.

Would you happen to have any solutions for this? This is when the script is running on the foreground with more than 50 FPS at all times. Also, while the pet is already out but Auto-Loot isn't active using #UseMiol will do nothing.

On another note, in what format should we put in _SetArray2 to get SellItems to work? I've tried multiple formats but it never seems to put anything inside the selling window.

_SetArray2=Item Name One,Item Name Two,Item Name Three;
_SetArray2="Item Name One","Item Name Two","Item Name Three";
_SetArray2=182007016,182007017,182007018;
_SetArray2=[item:182007016],[item:182007017],[item:182007018];

There was no specific format said to have been needed on the commands list so I figured either the first or third array should do the trick but all four do nothing.
ClassyPax is offline  
Old   #1109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Paraly about the fallen poeta exp run , i tested on a AT it works fine with a pistol on him possible to have it work u think ?take ur time on it if u gonna make it m is awsome exp in that place btw let me know if u make it work so i dont have to manually run it everytime thanks
lumcold is offline  
Old   #1110
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,502
Received Thanks: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Hi Paraly about the fallen poeta exp run , i tested on a AT it works fine with a pistol on him possible to have it work u think ?take ur time on it if u gonna make it m is awsome exp in that place btw let me know if u make it work so i dont have to manually run it everytime thanks
Sure that's possible and also he's planned for the fallen poeta script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfaoown View Post
On another note, in what format should we put in _SetArray2 to get SellItems to work? I've tried multiple formats but it never seems to put anything inside the selling window.

_SetArray2=Item Name One,Item Name Two,Item Name Three;
_SetArray2="Item Name One","Item Name Two","Item Name Three";
_SetArray2=182007016,182007017,182007018;
_SetArray2=[item:182007016],[item:182007017],[item:182007018];

There was no specific format said to have been needed on the commands list so I figured either the first or third array should do the trick but all four do nothing.
Code:
_SetArray2=182007016,182007017,182007018;
is correct for SellItems, be sure the sell dialog is already opened when you use
Code:
SellItems=%ARRAY2,[sellbutton coord X],[sellbutton coord Y];


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.