Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 87 29.00%
No, english and german are enough for me. 213 71.00%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1036

elite*gold: 0
Para, how can I use this item [Event] Drop of Liquid Experience You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ?, I know the ID but with UseID will not work.

It needs to emulate a right click over the item, so this way the games assumes you opened inventory and right clicked over the item.

Old   #1037

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
Para, how can I use this item [Event] Drop of Liquid Experience You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ?, I know the ID but with UseID will not work.

It needs to emulate a right click over the item, so this way the games assumes you opened inventory and right clicked over the item.
First you should try if it works with
Code:
Command=/use itemnamehere;
then you could also try it by moving it into your first quickbar slot of the first quickbar on quickbar page 1 and then use this command
Code:
Command=/quickbar 1 1 1;
If this does also not work you can do it with a rightclick like you said
Code:
Mouse=x,y,Right;

I've added your ignore low level mobs idea into the combat routine ver 1.27, it will now ignore mobs that are 20 level below your own level

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
First you should try if it works with
Code:
Command=/use itemnamehere;
then you could also try it by moving it into your first quickbar slot of the first quickbar on quickbar page 1 and then use this command
Code:
Command=/quickbar 1 1 1;
If this does also not work you can do it with a rightclick like you said
Code:
Mouse=x,y,Right;

I've added your ignore low level mobs idea into the combat routine ver 1.27, it will now ignore mobs that are 20 level below your own level

The low level mob check is for those maps like Heiron where you have lets say level 35 mobs and close to them level 1-2 "insects".

Yesterday I noticed that the script KS people, what about changing this:

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetHP,DWORD,>0;
to

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,=100;

I haven't been able to test it with other people around, not sure if there is a better way to not KS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem with the bot, I am getting a "You don't have a proper target for that skill", here some info:

1- Using and unmodified script ver 1.28
2- Had the same issue with modified ver 1.24
3- Used the bot all night at Heiron no problem
4- Using it at Inggison right now and the problem shows up
5- Tried different log path records
6- The bot only kills one mob then it get stuck trying to cast skills when the target is dead and no target selection anymore
7- Presses ESC too while keeps trying to casts skills
8- Doesn't move
9- Tried closing and re-opening the tool
10- When I return to Heroin the bot works perfectly

Thanks in advance
Old   #1039

Hi,Para I tried to use [EXP] Fissure of Oblivion - Script loop 1.26or 1.27 an my character alwasy stuck and cant move when just get inside of Fissure. In normal version of script it will be ok when I restart the script but not work in loop version.

I was trying find out what differents between loop and normal Script and why loop always get stuck, I saw in normal my character always go up little bit first and then go under the floor when just get inside of fissure, and that wont be stuck, but not in loop

Old   #1040

Quote:
The low level mob check is for those maps like Heiron where you have lets say level 35 mobs and close to them level 1-2 "insects".

Yesterday I noticed that the script KS people, what about changing this:

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetHP,DWORD,>0;
to

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetPercentHP,BYTE,=100;

I haven't been able to test it with other people around, not sure if there is a better way to not KS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem with the bot, I am getting a "You don't have a proper target for that skill", here some info:

1- Using and unmodified script ver 1.28
2- Had the same issue with modified ver 1.24
3- Used the bot all night at Heiron no problem
4- Using it at Inggison right now and the problem shows up
5- Tried different log path records
6- The bot only kills one mob then it get stuck trying to cast skills when the target is dead and no target selection anymore
7- Presses ESC too while keeps trying to casts skills
8- Doesn't move
9- Tried closing and re-opening the tool
10- When I return to Heroin the bot works perfectly

Thanks in advance
Could you try grinding again with routine 1.33?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbj26 View Post
Hi,Para I tried to use [EXP] Fissure of Oblivion - Script loop 1.26or 1.27 an my character alwasy stuck and cant move when just get inside of Fissure. In normal version of script it will be ok when I restart the script but not work in loop version.

I was trying find out what differents between loop and normal Script and why loop always get stuck, I saw in normal my character always go up little bit first and then go under the floor when just get inside of fissure, and that wont be stuck, but not in loop
I used the fissure of oblivion loop script few hours ago for 4 runs in a row and it worked perfectly.
1.26 had a small issue though which I fixed at 1.27
Also the loop script uses the exact same coordinates as the normal script, it will also go a bit upwards before going trough the ground.
I can check it with teamviewer if you like.
Old   #1041

Quote:

had the same issue, and when the pop up to put the name of the exp boost scroll pop i put the exactly name of the amulet, but even after expire the script don't use the amulet not inside or outside, was supose to use as soon as expire?

Also when he enters again in fissure of oblivion he get stucks for ages and the script doesnt move.
Old   #1042

Quote:
Could you try grinding again with routine 1.31?

I used the fissure of oblivion loop script few hours ago for 4 runs in a row and it worked perfectly.
Also the loop script uses the exact same coordinates as the normal script, it will also go a bit upwards before going trough the ground.
that will be fantastic how can i send my ID and password to you thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboxxx View Post
had the same issue, and when the pop up to put the name of the exp boost scroll pop i put the exactly name of the amulet, but even after expire the script don't use the amulet not inside or outside, was supose to use as soon as expire?

Also when he enters again in fissure of oblivion he get stucks for ages and the script doesnt move.
exactly!!!

Quote:
Could you try grinding again with routine 1.31?

my teamviewer ID is 839 236 502 and password is 3mbw79
Old   #1043

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboxxx View Post

It will use the XP booster when the mob is between 1-20% HP
Did you try it with version 3.31+ of vanillatool and version 1.27 of fissure script?
Old   #1044

Quote:
Did you try it with version 3.31+ of vanillatool and version 1.27 of fissure script?
The 3.31 version yes but the new 1.27 i will try out today
Old   #1045

Quote:

Nop, stills the same just in Inggison, even with new routine.

When I manually clear the area where the bot should be grinding it will follows the saved path.

Now I noticed that the bot is not recognizing some monsters, I know this because in the area where I test it there are 4 different mobs, two recognizes it = the scripts runs and the other two will just not recognizes = gets stuck thinking is still alive

An offtopic question: How you guys will rank from the best to the worst classes for solo grinding / farming ?

For sure Songweaver is #1 but what about the other classes, how would you rate them ?. Don't have experience botting with other class than SW

Ty
Old   #1046

Quote:

Hi Para,
I just changed my OS language to English, and the 'Stuck' still happend sometimes.
Old   #1047

Quote:
Hi Para,
I just changed my OS language to English, and the 'Stuck' still happend sometimes.
I gonna fix several things at the script later today.
Currently working at the fallen poeta script.
Old   #1048

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
Nop, stills the same just in Inggison, even with new routine.

When I manually clear the area where the bot should be grinding it will follows the saved path.

Now I noticed that the bot is not recognizing some monsters, I know this because in the area where I test it there are 4 different mobs, two recognizes it = the scripts runs and the other two will just not recognizes = gets stuck thinking is still alive

An offtopic question: How you guys will rank from the best to the worst classes for solo grinding / farming ?

For sure Songweaver is #1 but what about the other classes, how would you rate them ?. Don't have experience botting with other class than SW

Ty
You should try Chanter as Bot. Chanter does more dmg on Nosra&Esterra monsters because they have high magic Suppression.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1049

I've created a new exp script for Fallen Poeta, currently Chanter, Sorc and Aethertech are unsupported.
Templar will never be supported since we need ranged attacks.

Also I've fixed a lot at the Fissure of Oblivion script, thanks to who told me a lot of bugs.
Old   #1050

Quote:
Working fine in 1.27 but sometimes i get rollback and then the message ended with error, dunno if its my ping or fps, is there anyway to prevent that? Like lower the speed of the steps of script so rollback dont happen that much.

Also the berdin Berdin's 100% XP Amulet IV name on the exp boosters screen dont seems to be working cause i tested and it killed 2 fattys without scroll

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool