Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 87 29.00%
No, english and german are enough for me. 213 71.00%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1006

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It's nothing at your end, the script has some issue since 5.3.
I gonna check it once again today.

Edit: On none of the server I play at we actually got kysis / krotan but just from what people wrote yesterday I could guess what is causing the problem, let me know if version 1.19 is working for you.
Ok, thanks a lot.
Unfortunatelly i can't try it right now but will do later today and let you know if anything.

Old   #1007

The new update 3.26 has an error, when my character dies does not return to the obelisko. This did not happen with version 3.25.

Old   #1008

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by malysia View Post
The new update 3.26 has an error, when my character dies does not return to the obelisko. This did not happen with version 3.25.
About which script are you talking?
EU or NA?
Old   #1009

Quote:
About which script are you talking?
EU or NA?
NA

Old   #1010

Quote:
NA
And about which script?
Old   #1011

Quote:
And about which script?
Create a script using "Combat Wizard" in version 3.26 but it gives me an error, my character does not return to the obelisk when dying.

Hey Paraly
Is there an easiest way to set the background fps? Like adding something to the script...
I use the #Smoothbackground and I want it to be set in 20fps or 30fps

Thanks!
Old   #1012

Quote:
Hey Paraly
Is there an easiest way to set the background fps? Like adding something to the script...
I use the #Smoothbackground and I want it to be set in 20fps or 30fps

Thanks!
Sure, this lines for example lock the FPS to 24
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;
Old   #1013

Quote:
Sure, this lines for example lock the FPS to 24
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;
Works perfect, thank you very much
Old   #1014

In your last update to combat wizard, I tried it with a Songweaver level 35, it kills but it spams a lot " Attack -> Protective Ode - Resonanting Medoly " (with cool downs on) before it proceeds to attack the next target.

At first it spammed a lot Etude, I changed the skill ID and it stopped (stills working). I tried to change the skill ID of Protective Ode and Resonanting according to my level and seems like the program is not checking the cool down time set in Smartskill.

Changing the skill ID of Etude stopped the non sense spam, but not really sure if this is the cause because even with different skill ID (not according to level of char) the programs casts them :O

Anyways this is looking better
Old   #1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
In your last update to combat wizard, I tried it with a Songweaver level 35, it kills but it spams a lot " Attack -> Protective Ode - Resonanting Medoly " (with cool downs on) before it proceeds to attack the next target.

At first it spammed a lot Etude, I changed the skill ID and it stopped (stills working). I tried to change the skill ID of Protective Ode and Resonanting according to my level and seems like the program is not checking the cool down time set in Smartskill.

Changing the skill ID of Etude stopped the non sense spam, but not really sure if this is the cause because even with different skill ID (not according to level of char) the programs casts them :O

Anyways this is looking better
I'll check that tomorrow, thanks for the feedback
Old   #1016

Has anyone gotten the combat wizard generated script to drink a potion? I've made sure I put in the correct name for the potion I want to use but it seems to either never reaches the conditions to drink a potion or just not type it in properly. I'm attempting to drink an [Event] potion.
Old   #1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfaoown View Post
Has anyone gotten the combat wizard generated script to drink a potion? I've made sure I put in the correct name for the potion I want to use but it seems to either never reaches the conditions to drink a potion or just not type it in properly. I'm attempting to drink an [Event] potion.
oh right I already fixed that issue at the FT script and forgot to do it as well for the combat routine, going to fix it tomorrow

Edit: I've fixed it now, just be sure you rebuild your combat script. shouldn't be problem if you saved your paths
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1018

The client is crashing "Aion GameClient has stopped working", was crashing with version 3.28 and now also with 3.29.

With 3.27 I ran it for about 6 hours with no crash, after those 6 hours (with one break of 20 minutes, changed zone for grinding) I went to sleep, woke up and "Aion GameClient has stopped working" I think it lasted around 3 more hours.

I play Aion NA.

Anyone else having the same issue ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1019

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
The client is crashing "Aion GameClient has stopped working", was crashing with version 3.28 and now also with 3.29.

With 3.27 I ran it for about 6 hours with no crash, after those 6 hours (with one break of 20 minutes, changed zone for grinding) I went to sleep, woke up and "Aion GameClient has stopped working" I think it lasted around 3 more hours.

I play Aion NA.

Anyone else having the same issue ?
Your client instantly crashes with the new version when you start a script?

What exactly have you done so I can reproduce this, I run on both EU and NA a script for ~30 minutes now without any crash
Old   #1020

I have that issue too while using the generated combat script. The Aion client will go for an indefinite amount of time until it'll randomly crash while the tool will still execute its commands thinking the game is still running.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool