Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 108 30.34%
No, english and german are enough for me. 248 69.66%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #991

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Code:
#DO=999999999;
Delay=5;
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetType,WCHAR[32],=NPC;
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetHP,BYTE,>0;
combat routine here
#ENDIF
I tried putting this into my script but it crashes out the program once it hits " _UNTILMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetType,WCHAR[32],=NPC; " line. any suggestions?

I am trying to make a combat script for Fissure killing all the mobs. I got something kind of working, but not that good. If you get a chance and want to kill some time feel free to put one together

Old   #992

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds12 View Post
I tried putting this into my script but it crashes out the program once it hits " _UNTILMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetType,WCHAR[32],=NPC; " line. any suggestions?

I am trying to make a combat script for Fissure killing all the mobs. I got something kind of working, but not that good. If you get a chance and want to kill some time feel free to put one together
Try it again with the latest vanillatool version, and also change this line to
Code:
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetType,CHAR[32],=NPC;

Old   #993

Hey !!, "Combat Wizard" does not work with "chanter"?
Old   #994

Quote:
Originally Posted by malysia View Post
Hey !!, "Combat Wizard" does not work with "chanter"?

Quote:
currently supported classes:
Ranger
Assassin
Gladiator
Templar
Cleric
Spiritmaster
Songweaver
Gunslinger
I've no 65 Chanter, Sorcerer or Aethertech so I couldn't create a skill rotation for them

Thanks
1 User
Old   #995

kysis barracks acting up again. This time at the start. As soon as i port in and click on play without changing anything it starts with the stuck/roll back. 3x tried with my AT, all 3x the same thing.
Old   #996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
kysis barracks acting up again. This time at the start. As soon as i port in and click on play without changing anything it starts with the stuck/roll back. 3x tried with my AT, all 3x the same thing.
You're outside of your mech and Siege mode is turned off at the overlay?
Old   #997

Quote:
You're outside of your mech and Siege mode is turned off at the overlay?
Yep im outside the bastion with pistol in hand, and i never used siege mode, idk why but when i use it, it slows down my enhanced attack in pvp global
Old   #998

I am still using " Barracks + Statues (NA) - Script ver. 1.15 " and I have no issues with it on all classes. Not sure if it is ping related on your end or not.

It works perfect with 2 or 4 on one PC at my house but at work I get rebounds sometimes but only cause my ping there isn't as good.
Old   #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds12 View Post
I am still using " Barracks + Statues (NA) - Script ver. 1.15 " and I have no issues with it on all classes. Not sure if it is ping related on your end or not.

It works perfect with 2 or 4 on one PC at my house but at work I get rebounds sometimes but only cause my ping there isn't as good.
well i was using it for a 1 year now with no problems. i'll check my ping but it's strange how i manage to do miren without any problem and kysis with the roll back problem at start. if it was ping, it's supposed to do the same for miren and not on the same spot.
Old   #1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
well i was using it for a 1 year now with no problems. i'll check my ping but it's strange how i manage to do miren without any problem and kysis with the roll back problem at start. if it was ping, it's supposed to do the same for miren and not on the same spot.
With the old version some times I got the "rubber band" thing, it was at a random parts of the script but I just recently returned to Aion and the old script started to always rubber band my char at his point always. (I also used to run the old script before with no problems - Aion 5.0)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Now this with the last version is fixed. I also experience the rubber band at the beginning of the script, and this is what I do:

1- I run the script and stop it, then manually set the speed to 300 ( I already changed the speed on the script to 300)

2- Run it again and it works

I play Aion NA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Paraly. When I run the script created by "Combat Wizzard" when my char targets a mob it will pop the "System Menu" or the same as pressing ESC or letter O, then it gets stuck there with "sytem menu" open
Old   #1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post

@Paraly. When I run the script created by "Combat Wizzard" when my char targets a mob it will pop the "System Menu" or the same as pressing ESC or letter O, then it gets stuck there with "sytem menu" open
Do you play at EU or NA?
Which class are you playing?
This happens everytime you try the script?
Did you try to build another combat script?
Old   #1002

Quote:
Do you play at EU or NA?
Which class are you playing?
This happens everytime you try the script?
Did you try to build another combat script?
I test it with a sin 65 and it worked, I just read in one of your posts that only works for level 65.

It gets stuck (system menu) with a level 35 Songweaver, I just wanted to grind some exp
Old   #1003

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
I test it with a sin 65 and it worked, I just read in one of your posts that only works for level 65.

It gets stuck (system menu) with a level 35 Songweaver, I just wanted to grind some exp
Yea only 65+ is supported at the moment.
support for low levels is going to be a lot of work though, should take a while till I support all levels and all classes
Old   #1004

Hello,
I've been using the tool for two days and it's awesome, but i'm running into an issue that i've not found solution on the forum. The thing is that on krotan i'm running the script as suggested but everytime the script stop to select/attack a statue the char appears to be at the start of the instance and that messes up the run, should this have something to do with the smooth running/thingy?

thanks in advice, awesome work!
Regards
Old   #1005

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggoberto View Post
Hello,
I've been using the tool for two days and it's awesome, but i'm running into an issue that i've not found solution on the forum. The thing is that on krotan i'm running the script as suggested but everytime the script stop to select/attack a statue the char appears to be at the start of the instance and that messes up the run, should this have something to do with the smooth running/thingy?

thanks in advice, awesome work!
Regards
It's nothing at your end, the script has some issue since 5.3.
I gonna check it once again today.

Edit: On none of the server I play at we actually got kysis / krotan but just from what people wrote yesterday I could guess what is causing the problem, let me know if version 1.19 is working for you.

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool