Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 110 30.64%
No, english and german are enough for me. 249 69.36%
Voters: 359. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #856

elite*gold: 0
My alt for grp accepting not cliking right, and same main, dont enter FT, what could be wrong?

Old   #857

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by velkurczak View Post
My alt for grp accepting not cliking right, and same main, dont enter FT, what could be wrong?
Your UI size needs to be at 100%

Old   #858

OFC it is.
Old   #859

Quote:
OFC it is.
Just edit the mouseclicks by yourself, it's not to hard.
Search for the
Code:
Mouse=x,y;
line and replace the coordinates with your coordinates you've found out by hovering above the dialog and pressed F8 while the Script Editor is opened

Old   #860

Thank you, working now But i have one more question, how i make money with this script?
Old   #861

Quote:
Thank you, working now But i have one more question, how i make money with this script?
You need a active prestige pack, you get those attackspeed / movement speed candies from kromede which can be sold for a lot of money
Old   #862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
No, NA had no bans for months.
maybe the main reason to play on NA
Old   #863

Bug Fissure ? don't work script
Old   #864

download editor? for run script
Old   #865

Got a problem with Fire temple EU it runs perfectly but when it goes to Kromede vile judge it doesnt use spells it only tryies to write something but i think it did nothing and then it left the group btw it only auto attacked it I am 66 lvl so i have no problem autoatacking it but there is a chance that it could kill me I change only 2 things in the firetemple script and the 1 is mouse position for entering fire temple bcs it missclicks for some reason and 2 nd what kind of scrolls to use i change the id from normal scrolls to patrol scrolls bcs I already have 500 patrol and i think it is usless to buy more its just waste of scrolls i didnt touch anything else
Old   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko383 View Post
Got a problem with Fire temple EU it runs perfectly but when it goes to Kromede vile judge it doesnt use spells it only tryies to write something but i think it did nothing and then it left the group btw it only auto attacked it I am 66 lvl so i have no problem autoatacking it but there is a chance that it could kill me I change only 2 things in the firetemple script and the 1 is mouse position for entering fire temple bcs it missclicks for some reason and 2 nd what kind of scrolls to use i change the id from normal scrolls to patrol scrolls bcs I already have 500 patrol and i think it is usless to buy more its just waste of scrolls i didnt touch anything else
The FT script is only for NA, so all spell names are wrong for the EU client.
You don't gain anything from the fire temple script at EU.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #867

Quote:
I updated it for a simple rotation on Gunner EU Firetemple so my Gunner is lvl 66 i guarantee if you are lvl 66 you can kill it I am sharing it for the ppl in EU If you can upload it in your files it would be awsome Thanks

Edit I will upload the one with normal scrolls not Patrol ones and I will leave the mouse position bcs i think it works good for me Here it is I added Normal scrolls the ones that u used and the mouse position is same it should work fine now Decryption key !k2YxlvY8Tnl8xbH-7jlmna9CaQxZ0zQVsYRPMPzXSug
and Last problem to fix So How can I made the script to use movment scroll on 5 min not on like 15 sec?

Quote:
And for what are movment scroll used when it accualy doesnt move it teleports and pretty slow I dont see for what are they needed like it passed 10 mins and I am not even the half way I notticed that on every move it tries to use a scroll
Old   #868

Quote:
How can I made the script to use movment scroll on 5 min not on like 15 sec?

And for what are movment scroll used when it accualy doesnt move it teleports and pretty slow I dont see for what are they needed like it passed 10 mins and I am not even the half way
This line uses the item with ID 164000076 when your movementspeed is below 8.1, so in case you can't even reach the 8.1 movement speed with the scroll it will always try to use this item
Code:
CheckScroll=8.1,164000076;
and since it's writen into a
Code:
#Register=/;
line it executes the CheckScroll Command after each line

Even if the Script Editor teleports you, you need to be as fast as your movement speed would allow otherwise you get a rollback and very likely get stucked.
As you're into editing it you should change the whole MoveTo path to MoveSmooth trough all mobs since they don't even attack you, MoveSmooth always uses the fastest possible movement and also it can't get stucked.
In case you record the path with MoveSmooth be sure you record the path with a speed of 500
Thanks
1 User
Old   #869

Quote:
This line uses the item with ID 164000076 when your movementspeed is below 8.1, so in case you can't even reach the 8.1 movement speed with the scroll it will always try to use this item
Code:
Code:
#Register=/;

Even if the Script Editor teleports you, you need to be as fast as your movement speed would allow otherwise you get a rollback and very likely get stucked.
As you're into editing it you should change the whole MoveTo path to MoveSmooth trough all mobs since they don't even attack you, MoveSmooth always uses the fastest possible movement and also it can't get stucked.
In case you record the path with MoveSmooth be sure you record the path with a speed of 500
Thanks for the answers but Last question how to get the cordinates for MoveSmooth and I can eddit all the scripts For all classes in EU then I will check them if they are working correctly and then I will send you all the scripts so you could upload them if you want to

Quote:
Code:
Code:
#Register=/;

Ah yea and I remembered one more thing I could add like taking all the loot and selling it and then starting again the script I think it would be a good idea bcs selling all the items in eu makes like 100k kinah
Old   #870

Quote:
Thanks for the answers but Last question how to get the cordinates for MoveSmooth and I can eddit all the scripts For all classes in EU then I will check them if they are working correctly and then I will send you all the scripts so you could upload them if you want to

Ah yea and I remembered one more thing I could add like taking all the loot and selling it and then starting again the script I think it would be a good idea bcs selling all the items in eu makes like 100k kinah
You can record the path there's no need to put any coordinates manually, just be sure you've checked "Record Smooth" and the speed is at 500 at the Script Editor, simply hit Record then.

I can add those scripts to the FT script but I don't think many people use it, 100k kinah every 2 minutes would mean 72million kinah for 24hours runtime, that's not much specially since you need a high level character, a groupholder and EU has a high banrate.

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool