Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 108 30.34%
No, english and german are enough for me. 248 69.66%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #766
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Need to update the upper barracks scripts cos of the potion revamps :/



Deus5000 is offline  
Old   #767
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
open the script and change it it's pretty easy


clouds12 is offline  
Old   #768
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
It was more for the people who've only just bought his tool and download the scripts silly.
Deus5000 is offline  
Old   #769
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 245
Received Thanks: 46
Ban probability of your Fissure of Oblivion script for Gameforge ? high like Abyss scripts or lower?


Shimizu20 is offline  
Old   #770
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu20 View Post
Ban probability of your Fissure of Oblivion script for Gameforge ? high like Abyss scripts or lower?
Hm hard to tell I would say it's save in the first few days for EU but I'm pretty sure gameforge checks this site frequently and as soon as they see the new script they will add some logging rules for this instance as well.
I don't think they really log going trough walls as suspicious it's more likely they log if you loot chests without having killed the key mobs that came before or if you killed a boss without having done previous events of that instance.
So however it's risky to use the script at EU I would wait 2-3 weeks and if no one reports that he got banned for the script I would use it as well in EU.

_________________


I've added a video for the Fissure of Oblivion script

Paraly is offline  
Old   #771
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
paraly can we use combat scripts for sw on lower levels? or do you have one script where we can grind low level sw especially now we have double exp.I wanna level an alt.help please I tried to grind on alt but it doesn't work,it used to work on my 66 sw who got banned
andrealyn is offline  
Old   #772
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrealyn View Post
paraly can we use combat scripts for sw on lower levels? or do you have one script where we can grind low level sw especially now we have double exp.I wanna level an alt.help please I tried to grind on alt but it doesn't work,it used to work on my 66 sw who got banned
It could work right away, are you sure you used the 5.1 version of the combat script?
You can find it here and here's the guide about how to change the grind location
Paraly is offline  
Old   #773
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes, I planned to one for chanter and SW too.



Yes it was planned to add all classes.
The script is just a example script you can port the location to where ever you want doesn't matter if elyos or asmo.

1. All you have to do is open the combat script in a external text editor program.

2. delete the whole text between

Code:
start_ReturnPath;
.....
end_ReturnPath;
3. go with your aion client to a obelisk near the position you wanna grind

4. Check "Record Smooth" and set speed to 500

5. hit record and walk the path to your grind spot

6. stop recording and copy the whole code between the

Code:
start_ReturnPath;
.....
end_ReturnPath;
lines

7. Scroll a bit upwards at your texteditor to these lines

Code:
;;;GRIND PATH START;;;
.......
;;;GRIND PATH END;;;
same as before delete the whole text between

8. record a path you wanna grind mobs and take care that the path ends where you've started recording

9. copy the combat path between the lines you've cleared before

Code:
;;;GRIND PATH START;;;
.......
;;;GRIND PATH END;;;
10. at every 4th line you paste this line between the MoveSmooth lines of the combat path.

Code:
#EXECUTE=prepare;
11. Done


I tried a lot but my cleric blinks the skill holy servant and does not beat it is showing unvaliable item and it does not attack only attacks when it uses skills when it also sometimes it does not attack there I click on the skill for the first one it attacks there it continues alone knows the because ?
You know why it does not just start alone.
Please help me, so I can do the rest.

No, it's not okay, it does not heal if a skill is in cde. It does not use another. It says that the skill is unavailable. It uses buffs and tries to catch loot as if it were mob killed with buffs. Hit the mob but it does not it blinks the skill holy servant and does not use is giving item unavailable

The only thing I did was follow the steps and the rest I did not edit.
But it's not good

A pity was crazy that goes down right.
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #774
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Hello paraly, my main account has been banned, I'm sad, does this program work on aion Gamez? I tried it here, it did not work. Do you have a version there? Thank you
legpreg is offline  
Old   #775
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I tried a lot but my cleric blinks the skill holy servant and does not beat it is showing unvaliable item and it does not attack only attacks when it uses skills when it also sometimes it does not attack there I click on the skill for the first one it attacks there it continues alone knows the because ?
You know why it does not just start alone.
Please help me, so I can do the rest.

No, it's not okay, it does not heal if a skill is in cde. It does not use another. It says that the skill is unavailable. It uses buffs and tries to catch loot as if it were mob killed with buffs. Hit the mob but it does not it blinks the skill holy servant and does not use is giving item unavailable

The only thing I did was follow the steps and the rest I did not edit.
But it's not good

A pity was crazy that goes down right.
Which level your character has?
The item unavailable is cause he tries to use major mana potion sometimes but it's not really needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by legpreg View Post
Hello paraly, my main account has been banned, I'm sad, does this program work on aion Gamez? I tried it here, it did not work. Do you have a version there? Thank you
Private servers are not supported, however if they're running at 5.1 and also support the 64 bit client it should work.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #776
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Which level your character has?
The item unavailable is cause he tries to use major mana potion sometimes but it's not really needed.
My character is level 63
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #777
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Which level your character has?
The item unavailable is cause he tries to use major mana potion sometimes but it's not really needed.

Private servers are not supported, however if they're running at 5.1 and also support the 64 bit client it should work.

Private servers that I'm talking about, are using 5.0,
legpreg is offline  
Old   #778
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It could work right away, are you sure you used the 5.1 version of the combat script?
You can find it here and here's the guide about how to change the grind location
sorry for late reply,but I am leveling a lvl 30 sw,and idk if it's because she doesn't have all skills yet but she does not attack mobs and yes I updated already combat script
andrealyn is offline  
Old   #779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
Hey Paraly,

What happened to the heal script, i no longer see it in the script library. Can you update it, it was very useful.
sinister11111 is offline  
Old   #780
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister11111 View Post
Hey Paraly,

What happened to the heal script, i no longer see it in the script library. Can you update it, it was very useful.
I guess you mean the follower script.


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.