Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 88 29.04%
No, english and german are enough for me. 215 70.96%
Voters: 303. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #736

elite*gold: 0
hey paraly can you explain me how the exploit works?
I chose an item and then it appears in my inventory even though I don`t have the materials?? or maybe the exploit generate all the materials I need to create the item I want??. for example, I chose the Ailu Claw Egg and then it appears in my luna shop with all the materials??

Old   #737

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragos07 View Post
hey paraly can you explain me how the exploit works?
I chose an item and then it appears in my inventory even though I don`t have the materials?? or maybe the exploit generate all the materials I need to create the item I want??. for example, I chose the Ailu Claw Egg and then it appears in my luna shop with all the materials??
The script has 2 parts, part 1 is just finding a prefered recipe which takes 10-60 minutes, If that is done he will do part 2 which is generating materials, this takes 60-120 minutes for each craft depending on the recipe.
He will craft the recipe all day till daily reset.

Old   #738

Para. i confirmed with 3 friends. DS (danuar sanctuary) is not working well.
the script stop..the char die..get stuck...i tried 5 times for finish 1 today...check it pls..
cya bro
Old   #739

Hi Paraly I try to use Fire temple script, but i dont know how...can you give a guide please?
TY
Asmoclero

Old   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmoclero View Post
Hi Paraly I try to use Fire temple script, but i dont know how...can you give a guide please?
TY
Asmoclero
In most cases there's a instructions file which explains how to use the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructions.txt
1. Before you can start you have to edit one line of the main script
Search for this line

--> Command=/invite GROUPHOLDERNAME;###REPLACE###

and replace the "GROUPHOLDERNAME" with your second charactername which gives your main a group
save the script.

2. You have to run 2 clients and both of them need to have a hack injected.
3. you need to open the script editor for both (you can differ the hack trayicons by hovering over the icon)
4. With your groupholder you have to load the "Groupholder.pscp" file and play it
5. Be sure you stay infront of Fire Temple (main client)
6. Be sure you're binded to the Eltnen Observatory (Elyos) or to the Slag Bulwark (Asmodian)
7. Be sure the Instance entry dialog is moved to the top left of your screen (main client)
8. Be sure you have enough Greater Running Scrolls on your main (Craftables not event scrolls)
9. With your main you have to load the right script (ELYOS/ASMODIAN) and which class you need, just hit play then.
Old   #741

Hi, I try farm the staues in NA with my templar... Can u tell me how to configure the scripter and what i have to use (scroll, GS, weap, etc).-

Ty
Old   #742

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdynasty View Post
Hi, I try farm the staues in NA with my templar... Can u tell me how to configure the scripter and what i have to use (scroll, GS, weap, etc).-

Ty
Templar is the only class which has no ranged attack with low cooldown, you can't kill the statues.

Anyways if you have a cleric on a second account I could pass you a script which shares AP and Loot with templar + cleric
Old   #743

2 of my alts got banned from the exploit be careful people!
Old   #744

So sad the luna exploit got fixed
Old   #745

cool exploits goes always on NA :v - any chance that the luna one would work on EU? :P
Old   #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis6166 View Post
cool exploits goes always on NA :v - any chance that the luna one would work on EU? :P
No, EU directly got the fixed version of the luna shop, you can't access the luna shop from the FTS which was needed
Old   #747

hello for today and had problems with the DS goes crazy speed ... low at 220 - 170-1 and bug remains ... can you please fix it?
Old   #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibita View Post
hello for today and had problems with the DS goes crazy speed ... low at 220 - 170-1 and bug remains ... can you please fix it?
That's normal, every script can change the speed whenever it's needed with the "UseSpeed=[value]" line
For example to achive the reset at the DS script the script needs a speed of 1, to go slowly trough some walls it needs something like 230.

Besides that there will never be any update for the DS script, the loot is really bad, the invisible walls and hard to reach chest locations doesn't make it worth the time.
At the time I created the script there was a exploit where you could enter DS as many times as you wanted without any CD that was worth but nowadays it's not worth anymore.
Old   #749

I understand that quisas the script varies its speed ... quisas not set me before ... but still bug me every time I go ... although no Loot gives excellent ... DS ancient coin gives us serving to sell ... since most of script does not give us any good this was one that was even given little to sell ... a shame not want to fix this script .. because for some people if very helpful!
Old   #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibita View Post
I understand that quisas the script varies its speed ... quisas not set me before ... but still bug me every time I go ... although no Loot gives excellent ... DS ancient coin gives us serving to sell ... since most of script does not give us any good this was one that was even given little to sell ... a shame not want to fix this script .. because for some people if very helpful!
The gain is not even comparable with a aethertapping script.

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool