Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 108 30.34%
No, english and german are enough for me. 248 69.66%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #721
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 985420 View Post
IO are NOT giving any Omega.. 17 hours and counting

I am farming with 3 Accounts and nothing
3 Acounts online for 17 hours. **** SON!



uperPing is offline  
Old   #722
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
I've updated the Exploit script 0.91
- It auto detects the daily reset and stops the script, so you can decide if you wanna keep the character or delete him
- Few bugs got fixed



I gonna add a optional script in the next version which only generates materials, this script will be compatible with all PCs, multitasking and it will work even minimized.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #723
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu20 View Post
So hab mir das gekauft. Wenn ich aber das Exploit - Script ver. 0.93.pscp laden will mit Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.82 passiert nix. Bin ich noch nicht aktiviert oder was da los?
Schick mir mal deine SUnique-ID und deine Paypal email per PM, am besten auch noch den Transaktionscode
Paraly is offline  
Old   #724
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 245
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Schick mir mal deine SUnique-ID und deine Paypal email per PM, am besten auch noch den Transaktionscode
OK Fehler selbst gefunden ^^.
Das script fenster bleibt weiss. Musste nur start klicken und es läuft


Shimizu20 is offline  
Old   #725
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 4
payment sent paraly!
yamm0yum is offline  
Old   #726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
Hello! I bought my SUnique -ID has been activated ? For the new Exploit this not working. When the hack asks the script to put the Exploit nothing appears !
sucu is offline  
Old   #727
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucu View Post
Hello! I bought my SUnique -ID has been activated ? For the new Exploit this not working. When the hack asks the script to put the Exploit nothing appears !
I guess your ID wasn't activated, just load the script again and press play.
You can't see any code at the script editor but it will work anyways.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 2
What is this exploit I see?
Cuckedbattles is offline  
Old   #729
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
What is this exploit I see?
you can get 471 different items
you can choose which of those items you prefer
the most profitable items are

Ailu Claw Egg
Sidekick Akumu Summoning Lamp
Tiamat Whelp's Egg
Shining Light's Wings
Team Uniform
Archangel Outfit
Woolwoven Scandal
Frog Raincoat
Magma Wings
Empyrean Ink
Astronaut's Costume
Tourist Trap
Little Slugger's Uniform
[Motion Card] The Dragon's Taunt
Majestic Light Armor
[Motion Card] Legendary Fist
[Motion Card] Boxing
Blitzbolt Wings
Executioner's Outfit
Breezy Summer Outfit
Tavern Trendwear
Nyerkcarrier
Suave Outfit
Shadow Wraith Gi
Vintage School Clothes


That's all I can tell you
Paraly is offline  
Old   #730
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Hey Paraly
Im using the script to gather some materials but eventually someone kills me ;/
Is there any way i can make the character come back to the collecting area?

It need to detect the char is dead and back to obelisk. and than return to the farm

would be awesome if you can help me and everyone that use the hack to gathering!
thanks
xndinlove is offline  
Old   #731
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
Hey Paraly
Im using the script to gather some materials but eventually someone kills me ;/
Is there any way i can make the character come back to the collecting area?

It need to detect the char is dead and back to obelisk. and than return to the farm

would be awesome if you can help me and everyone that use the hack to gathering!
thanks
This snippet will detect the player death and resurrect, simply record the path from obelisk to the start point of your script and paste it where I wrote "<--Returnpath here"

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,=0;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
Delay=300;
#2DO=20000;
Mouse=481,180;
Delay=3000;
_2UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,>3;
<--Returnpath here
#ENDIF
Paste the whole code then to the start of your script.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #732
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
This snippet will detect the player death and resurrect, simply record the path from obelisk to the start point of your script and paste it where I wrote "<--Returnpath here"

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,=0;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
Delay=300;
#2DO=20000;
Mouse=481,180;
Delay=3000;
_2UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,>3;
<--Returnpath here
#ENDIF
Paste the whole code then to the start of your script.


I guess it didn't work very well..
I did just like you said, but the script completely ignores those commands and keep trying to gather materials like if nothing has happened (with the char dead) until the 30min is over and the char goes back to the obelisk and get stuck forever.

Here how it looks like:

Code:
#UseLoop
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,=0;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
Delay=300;
#2DO=20000;
Mouse=481,180;
Delay=3000;
_2UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,>3;
#Regenerate
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
#ENDIF

Command=/select Magical Aether; 
Delay=150; 
#IF=%TargetDistance,<3; 
#DO=55000; 
Command=/attack; 
#UNTIL=%TargetName,; 
#ENDIF
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
Command=/select Magical Aether; 
Delay=150; 
#IF=%TargetDistance,<3; 
#DO=55000; 
Command=/attack; 
#UNTIL=%TargetName,; 
#ENDIF

The weird thing comes now, I recorded another path without any commands to gather any materials, just for test.. and it magically worked It detects the char is dead, return to obelisk, regenerate, and walk all the way to the collecting area.

So, I guess I cant gather + detec Im dead? I have no idea LoL
xndinlove is offline  
Old   #733
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
I guess it didn't work very well..
I did just like you said, but the script completely ignores those commands and keep trying to gather materials like if nothing has happened (with the char dead) until the 30min is over and the char goes back to the obelisk and get stuck forever.

Here how it looks like:

Code:
#UseLoop
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,=0;
#NeedResolution=816,638;
Delay=300;
#2DO=20000;
Mouse=481,180;
Delay=3000;
_2UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,>3;
#Regenerate
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
MoveSmooth=x,y;
#ENDIF

Command=/select Magical Aether; 
Delay=150; 
#IF=%TargetDistance,<3; 
#DO=55000; 
Command=/attack; 
#UNTIL=%TargetName,; 
#ENDIF
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
MoveTo=x,y,z;
Command=/select Magical Aether; 
Delay=150; 
#IF=%TargetDistance,<3; 
#DO=55000; 
Command=/attack; 
#UNTIL=%TargetName,; 
#ENDIF

The weird thing comes now, I recorded another path without any commands to gather any materials, just for test.. and it magically worked It detects the char is dead, return to obelisk, regenerate, and walk all the way to the collecting area.

So, I guess I cant gather + detec Im dead? I have no idea LoL
Well a script can only execute 1 line at the same time, so when ever this line
Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,=0;
gets executed it will check if the player died, so for a better check you should do the check multiple times.
Send me your full script by PM and I'll show you how it works.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #734
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
What are the main difficulties in making a combat script?

As a gladiator, would making one that acts like a gathering script (running around and auto-attacking mobs to death) be possible? or even just staying in one spot over night using AOEs on a group of mobs that respawn every few minutes?
Gaup is offline  
Old   #735
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,622
Received Thanks: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaup View Post
What are the main difficulties in making a combat script?

As a gladiator, would making one that acts like a gathering script (running around and auto-attacking mobs to death) be possible? or even just staying in one spot over night using AOEs on a group of mobs that respawn every few minutes?
You can do anything, it all depends on how good you're with Cheat Engine and the Script Editor


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.