Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 87 29.00%
No, english and german are enough for me. 213 71.00%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #631

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersnip View Post
Any news on omegas @ IO after patch?
I already got 3 after todays maintenance

Old   #632

elite*gold: 0
After version 1.64 the Fire Temple - Script doesn't work very well. Issues: After first run the script usually don't open the door and move straight to the left wall and then return to bind but can't go back because gravity get locked.

When used version 1.64 everything works perfect. I believe it is a delay time.

Can check?

Old   #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfak View Post
After version 1.64 the Fire Temple - Script doesn't work very well. Issues: After first run the script usually don't open the door and move straight to the left wall and then return to bind but can't go back because gravity get locked.

When used version 1.64 everything works perfect. I believe it is a delay time.

Can check?
I'll check it later today.

You could also try the previous version of the Fire Temple Script.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fire Temple - Script ver. 1.02.zip (89.0 KB, 15 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #634

what is the main reason of the fire temple script? kinah? tempering solution?

Old   #635

level.

The 1.02 is worst. But 1.03 probably working now in new version.
Old   #636

i read somewhere that kromede has a low chance drop holy upgrade serum. i use the script 2 hours now (i change it a bit, i remove nogravity, pet and no collicium and made a new smooth move to kromede and of course change skills for assassin) until now no serum drop but the problem is that in a while the bag get full so i cant leave it afkable for long time. is any solution for this? for example extract the gear or sell items that contains the word judge or kromide to the inventory shop?
Old   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
i read somewhere that kromede has a low chance drop holy upgrade serum. i use the script 2 hours now (i change it a bit, i remove nogravity, pet and no collicium and made a new smooth move to kromede and of course change skills for assassin) until now no serum drop but the problem is that in a while the bag get full so i cant leave it afkable for long time. is any solution for this? for example extract the gear or sell items that contains the word judge or kromide to the inventory shop?
Normaly the script was thought for candies and plumes, however it shouldn't be a problem if your inventory is full just be sure you got 1 holy upgrade serum so it can stack
Old   #638

hi para, would you please check the barrack script(miren), cant loot the abyss fortress box... Always move back forward... I'm using the lastest hack 2.76 and Barracks + Statues (NA) - Script ver. 1.13
please fix it,
stuck at this place
Old   #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedpig View Post
hi para, would you please check the barrack script(miren), cant loot the abyss fortress box... Always move back forward... I'm using the lastest hack 2.76 and Barracks + Statues (NA) - Script ver. 1.13
please fix it,
stuck at this place
Did you try a script restart?
Besides that I can't test it currently, at all servers I got characters we don't own miren.
Old   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Did you try a script restart?
Besides that I can't test it currently, at all servers I got characters we don't own miren.
Yes, I restart the aion client and the hack twice. And I try with different characters too. The result just like my first character, move back forward at that place.I have show you the pic already.
No problem with the treasure boxes and the statues.

thank you
Old   #641

Try slow down the script. The new 5.0.0.1 implements a movement restriction system. You can't small teleport too far.
Old   #642

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctest View Post
Try slow down the script. The new 5.0.0.1 implements a movement restriction system. You can't small teleport too far.
Yea that's what I thought too yesterday, cause of this I increased the speed of the barracks script by 20, but maybe this wasn't enough for some people.
Old   #643

I guess thats the issue with FT too.
Old   #644

BARRACKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yea that's what I thought too yesterday, cause of this I increased the speed of the barracks script by 20, but maybe this wasn't enough for some people.
Just concern regarding miren ... there happens to be rubber band alot west side like the one posted awhile ago. i hope theres a fix on this..

anyways.. is there a script that dont take statues and only loots boxes?

thanks
Old   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersnip View Post
Just concern regarding miren ... there happens to be rubber band alot west side like the one posted awhile ago. i hope theres a fix on this..

anyways.. is there a script that dont take statues and only loots boxes?

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedpig View Post
please fix it,
stuck at this place
should be fixed in the latest version of the barracks script.
my faction finally got miren so I could test it myself and there was a part missing in the MoveTo path like a 15 meter part really weird that it even worked before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urabigguy View Post
What's the difference between smooth background and default versions?
#SmoothBackground removes the 10 FPS cap from Aion when the client is running in background, the FPS cap from Aion also produced some random stuttering/freezing.

So shortly #SmoothBackground is a really good thing specially for the IO script if you're running mutiple clients or you wanna do something else meanwhile.

However a few users reported that they get huge lags when using #SmoothBackground cause of this I made it as optional.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool