Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Para's Script Library

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 132 31.65%
No, english and german are enough for me. 285 68.35%
Voters: 417. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old 11/08/2017, 21:29   #1696
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 8
Is any good reward from new kumuki ? i dont see any npc for change leters like old one ... have sense to run many acc one new event ?



alkinus is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 17:56   #1697
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,452
Received Thanks: 1,298
I've added the FastScript system, it allows you to run a script automatically in background whenever you run Vanillatool

This can be used to integrate things like smart animation, auto weave and such small scripts right into vanillatool without the need to open the Script Editor.

I also added some other commands which make it much easier to start a script for an instance, for example

if you create a "fastscript.pscp" file in the same directory as the vanillatool.exe with this code
Code:
FastScript_Cooldown=500; <-- this fast script will run every 100ms + 500ms
_SetVar1=30000; <-- ask cooldown

_IFMemRead=%AddrMap,DWORD,=210100000; <- Esterra / Iluma
#IF=%Position,2444/1276.7/227.75;
#IF=%Timer=999001,%Var1;
CreateTimer=999001;
Ask=Wanna run the Fallen Poeta Loop script?;
ExternalScriptLoad=%VANILLATOOL\[EXP] Fallen Poeta - Script ver. 1.20\Loop\Fallen Poeta - Script ver. 1.20 - LOOP.pscp;
#ENDIF
it will automatically detect whenever you're infront of Fallen Poeta and offer you to instantly load and play the script.
This is just an example and can be done for any script available


You can also add keybinds for what ever script action you wanna do for example

if you add this code into the "fastscript.pscp" file
Code:
_IFKey=2E,1; <-- Delete Key
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetPosX,FLOAT,2;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetPosY,FLOAT,3;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetPosZ,FLOAT,4;
_MemReadVar=%AddrMap,DWORD,5;
Command=/w %CHARNAME I'm currently at X: %Var2 / Y: %Var3 / Z: %Var4 / MapID: %Var5;
#ENDIF
when ever you hit Delete now your toon will whisper himself his current position


Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2017, 19:18   #1698
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 368
Received Thanks: 65
Thanks para, so many possibilties has open now!
JoshuaPL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2017, 19:35   #1699
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I've added the FastScript system, it allows you to run a script automatically in background whenever you run Vanillatool

This can be used to integrate things like smart animation, auto weave and such small scripts right into vanillatool without the need to open the Script Editor.

I also added some other commands which make it much easier to start a script for an instance, for example

if you create a "fastscript.pscp" file in the same directory as the vanillatool.exe with this code
Code:
FastScript_Cooldown=500; <-- this fast script will run every 100ms + 500ms
_SetVar1=30000; <-- ask cooldown

_IFMemRead=%AddrMap,DWORD,=210100000; <- Esterra / Iluma
#IF=%Position,2444/1276.7/227.75;
#IF=%Timer=999001,%Var1;
CreateTimer=999001;
Ask=Wanna run the Fallen Poeta Loop script?;
ExternalScriptLoad=%VANILLATOOL\[EXP] Fallen Poeta - Script ver. 1.20\Loop\Fallen Poeta - Script ver. 1.20 - LOOP.pscp;
#ENDIF
it will automatically detect whenever you're infront of Fallen Poeta and offer you to instantly load and play the script.
This is just an example and can be done for any script available


You can also add keybinds for what ever script action you wanna do for example

if you add this code into the "fastscript.pscp" file
Code:
_IFKey=2E,1; <-- Delete Key
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetPosX,FLOAT,2;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetPosY,FLOAT,3;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetPosZ,FLOAT,4;
_MemReadVar=%AddrMap,DWORD,5;
Command=/w %CHARNAME I'm currently at X: %Var2 / Y: %Var3 / Z: %Var4 / MapID: %Var5;
#ENDIF
when ever you hit Delete now your toon will whisper himself his current position
let me see if I understood, I can run autochain auto attack super jump in a single sscript? Opening an editor only can you teach me this by teamviewer?


Exem strike is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 19:42   #1700
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,452
Received Thanks: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
let me see if I understood, I can run autochain auto attack super jump in a single sscript? Opening an editor only can you teach me this by teamviewer?
Yes you understood it right, I'll upload some pre build fastscripts soon, also one version that does what you requested
Paraly is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 19:48   #1701
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes you understood it right, I'll upload some pre build fastscripts soon, also one version that does what you requested
I understood the first part but I do not know how to do it.
I put together the script in a single .pscp?
I think I do not understand kkkkk
I understood what you wanted to say, I just did not understand and I do not know how to do it, I opened the editor and I tried to play it, I tried to join the files together.
I'm slow and my language does not help and translating is horrible.
Exem strike is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 19:55   #1702
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,452
Received Thanks: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I understood the first part but I do not know how to do it.
I put together the script in a single .pscp?
I think I do not understand kkkkk
I understood what you wanted to say, I just did not understand and I do not know how to do it, I opened the editor and I tried to play it, I tried to join the files together.
I'm slow and my language does not help and translating is horrible.
Yes you put the scripts together in one .pscp file called fastscript.pscp
But putting scripts together is not as easy as you might think

You should just wait till I release pre build fastscripts
Paraly is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 19:59   #1703
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes you put the scripts together in one .pscp file called fastscript.pscp
But putting scripts together is not as easy as you might think

You should just wait till I release pre build fastscripts
ok, kk I'm still excited about news when I leave some I want to test soon, I think the day I go to your site about 30 times this without being exaggerated I'm always looking in the library looking for something new

I'll wait. good already that you are going to do please do one to join scripts like these that I quoted auto attack super jump auto weave auto chain smart animation together this will help a lot in the case you create the code and whoever wants to add the amount of script you want right ?

the instance I understood +

good paraly thank you very much, I think you are the reason I still play this
Exem strike is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2017, 00:13   #1704
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,452
Received Thanks: 1,298
So here's the first Fastscript I made, just extract the file into the same directory as your vanillatool.exe and don't play it with the Script Editor

It's recommended that you use the all in one package from my
Attached Files
File Type: zip Instance Script helper - FastScript ver. 1.01.zip (1.8 KB, 12 views)
Paraly is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 00:55   #1705
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
So here's the first Fastscript I made, just extract the file into the same directory as your vanillatool.exe and don't play it with the Script Editor

It's recommended that you use the all in one package from my

paraly the crypt this for aion NA too?

Garden?
infront of Oblivion Entrance Asmo
infront of Kroban Entrance Asmo

this is for instances right?


For fight, will you do it too?
Exem strike is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 01:00   #1706
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,452
Received Thanks: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
paraly the crypt this for aion NA too?

Garden?
infront of Oblivion Entrance Asmo
infront of Kroban Entrance Asmo

this is for instances right?


For fight, will you do it too?
It's for NA and EU.
This is just an early version of the script currently it makes it more comfortable to load the usual scripts, for example if you stand infront of Fallen Poeta some window will popup and ask if you wanna play the FP loop script

In the future the script knows a lot of spots for example certain doors that are locked in instances, the script instanly offers you to automatically skip the door, or instantly skip to an instance boss or things like that.

I made it for those people who have no clue how to use superglide, go trough walls.
Paraly is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 01:05   #1707
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It's for NA and EU.
This is just an early version of the script currently it makes it more comfortable to load the usual scripts, for example if you stand infront of Fallen Poeta some window will popup and ask if you wanna play the FP loop script

In the future the script knows a lot of spots for example certain doors that are locked in instances, the script instanly offers you to automatically skip the door, or instantly skip to an instance boss or things like that.

I made it for those people who have no clue how to use superglide, go trough walls.
testing the new system in kumuki cave, it asks if I want to start the script I say yes but it does not start
He keeps asking me if I want to start, I always say yes, but he does not start.

Well I think we're still in the test but in case you need a tim view ^^
Exem strike is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 01:08   #1708
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,452
Received Thanks: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
testing the new system in kumuki cave, it asks if I want to start the script I say yes but it does not start
He keeps asking me if I want to start, I always say yes, but he does not start.

Well I think we're still in the test but in case you need a tim view ^^
Be sure you use the from my site, the fastscript uses the folder structure of it
Paraly is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 18:26   #1709
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Be sure you use the from my site, the fastscript uses the folder structure of it
paraly you created fastscript for auto attack auto jump super jump?
Exem strike is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 18:51   #1710
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,452
Received Thanks: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
paraly you created fastscript for auto attack auto jump super jump?
Sure, here you go

I even described every single line, not too hard to understand how it works at such a short and simple script
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutoAttack + Superjump - Fastscript.zip (615 Bytes, 18 views)


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool



« Where can i find Compiled version of Shugo console 1.1.1 ? | - »

Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used...
1 Replies - Last Chaos
[Release]Big Script Library
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.