Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats up with the MacroGoblin site?

Discussion on Whats up with the MacroGoblin site? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats up with the MacroGoblin site?

Hi guys, what happend with the Macrogoblin site? I just cant accses the site. I get an error. Is there any other site where I can see MG? If yes please post a link or send via PM. Thanks. =)

----------------

Hallo Leute, was ist denn eigentlich mit der Macrogoblin-Seite los? Ich bekomm einfach keinen Zugriff drauf. Gibts irgend ne andere Seite? Haben sie ihren Server gewechselt? Ich würde liebend gern das Auto-Craften benutzen, aber wie gesagt. Ich komm net auf die Seite =/ Fals ihr nen Link wisst, postet ihn bitte oder sended ihn via PM.

-loleron
Old 11/29/2009, 00:45   #2

Check pms
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/29/2009, 02:07   #3

pls tell me also...site is still down
Old 11/29/2009, 11:07   #4

Thanks for the link LeeRoy. But why did they changed theyr Site and dont annouced that before?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
whats the best 2moons dill buying site?
05/07/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
any sugestions im not tying to get ripped off again.
Whats this site about?
04/30/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
So i was on the main Aion forums and i got a link to this about the "Leakage" of the 2.0 patch notes. so i cam here and sure enough i found some very nice and interesting information. I say some people that had a *GM* status below there name. Are these real gm's from the game or are they just site admin's?
MacroGoblin
11/08/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hab mal ne frage ich habe denn Aion MacroGoblin nun ich finde es doof das man nix andres machen kann auser zu Gucken wie der bot lvlt ins i-net kann man auch nicht weil dann der bot nicht mehr geht nun meine frage kann man oder gibt es eine möglichkeit es so zu machen das man auch andre sachen auf denn pc machen kann? Also ich hab schon mit VirtualBox versucht aber leider läst sich das game da nicht starten dann hab ich mit Virtual desktop versucht geht auch nicht danach hab ich...
whats infys new site ?
12/20/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 1 Replies
0x657 INfy duhde whats the link of ur new sit e?
Whats OFFICAL SCRIPT VESSEL SITE?
09/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
OPlease someone tell me