Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need some advice/help/input/know-how

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need some advice/help/input/know-how

Seeing my acc banned after using Aion SZ im looking for an alternative. Highest priorety is ofc not getting banned again, though i dont want to lose alot of functionality.
From what I have read on ElitePvPers over the past months I think it all comes down to:

MacroGoblin
MMOGuider
AionNinja

Seeing how each of them gets good and bad props all over the place i'm really wondering what to get now -.-
Moneywise i dont rly care, I just want to get the best product for my money and get the savest bot out there with high functionality.
I bot 6-12h a day, never afk bot and I never bot at high traffic places.
So what bot and why do you recommend it?

Thx 4 your help guys,
Greets Lee

Old   #2

Anyone >.>?

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,005
I would choose AionNinja for that, and especially if you aren't afk botting, just change the path now and then (like 40 minutes playing, then change of path). AionNinja is really expensive but it's worth it. other than that i would choose mmoguider.

Hope this helps,

~Atibu
Old   #4

How many clients can i run with aion ninja? 1 ? and it dosnt do background mode since its a pixelbot. May I ask wy you would recommend MMoGuider?

Greets