Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about buying KINAH

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about buying KINAH

Lately, as everyone has seen, the prices per million of kinah is down to $2. If it drops below $2, I plan on purchasing a ton.

My question is, can you REALLY get banned for buying kinah from those kinah botting company?

I was told in my former legion (they are hardcore and do not accept kinah buying) that they can track you right away because of trading with someone 30m kinah shows up on the logs and whatnot. I don't necessarily believe that because what if a person just bought someone through trade for 50m, they would NOT ban him...

Another question, do you guys think it's safe to buy kinah and does anyone know any trustworthy sites to buy it (ones where YOU bought kinah)?

I've bought gold for other MMOs and they were trustworthy as well.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,005
Ofcourse Aion is a fairly new game and with the recent bannings i think you can be banned with a high ratio

Old   #3

One quite safe way is to buy account with kinah from someone (friend gave it to you). Login few times(within few days), then transfer kinah or better, buy good items from broker, then transfer items to your main account.
Old   #4

1mil for $2? can you show me who is selling that?

Old   #5

yepp this i wana also know
Old   #6

Bunch of gold botting companies on Azphel. I'll jot the sites down tomorrow or so for you guys.

But, I still need more posts of other people that agree that one can get banned for buying kinah. Specifically a large ammount.
Old   #7

yes you can be banned.
Cause NC will log that you have earnd a huge amount of gold. and when they can find out from where its comes. then you will be banned.

when you wanna know if you can be banned, then read the AGBs from NCSoft