Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shugo Console

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shugo Console

Hi guys,

I was checking the forum the other day and I bumped in shugo console. I tried to use it but no idea how -.- . i searched the web but no Tutorials regarding how to run it. Am using 32 bit system and I would like it if someone provides me with a tutorial on what version to download and how to use it cause am totally using a ****** pc and need some FPS boost . Please, help me with this and thanks in advance to anyone willing to.

Old   #2

I hope this will help you. I just made it to explain it a little bit better.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Remember, Shugo Console is not a fps boost program. Aion itself has a ****** engine. Even with a badass 5000$ PC you wont get 60 fps in 100vs100 fights. Even in cities like Sanctum and Pandaemonium you wont get more than 60 fps (with more than 2 ppl around).

Old   #3

This is actually awesome mate!!!! great Tuto, but still I found the download site: "https://github.com/grenadium/ShugoConsole/releases" which doesn't provide an interface like the one u are giving me the explanation on :/ . Am I on the wrong link or am simply that ignorant lol. please help me with this and sorry for the troube
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neokage View Post
This is actually awesome mate!!!! great Tuto, but still I found the download site: "https://github.com/grenadium/ShugoConsole/releases" which doesn't provide an interface like the one u are giving me the explanation on :/ . Am I on the wrong link or am simply that ignorant lol. please help me with this and sorry for the troube
Thats the right site!

The important thing is that you run aion in 64 bit.
There are serval ways to start it in 64 bit. Just google "aion eu batch" or aion na batch" (depends on where you play)!
Even in this forum there are 1-2 launchers for 64 bit. Just search for them!
If you dont find it just tell me and i will tell you how to create a start.bat for it.

Notice: You have to have a 64 bit system!

Old   #5

Well, thank you for everything mate, as you may already know am using 32 bit system. So, this won't be working for me in anyways. I appreciate your help