Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aihackon issue with gladiator

Discussion on Aihackon issue with gladiator within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aihackon issue with gladiator

Heloo guys,

am still new to epvp but I always wanted to join, so I did. I downloaded recently Aihackon and started using it. Unfortunately, It seems to work with other classes pefectly like gunners sin rangers but with my glad, It seems not. When I use it with my glad, some skills literally doesn't activate for like 1 sec or two. It feels like It is waiting for something to catch up!!!!! It is pretty much weird that my glad is the only one that animation hack doesn't work on using aihackon!!!!!! Plz help me here
Old 08/14/2015, 08:24   #2

elite*gold: 18
Gladiator dont use no Animation u Need to Setup your Own Speed...enhanced animation ��
Old 08/15/2015, 18:03   #3

we don't use animation, so what do we use? nd what is enhanced animation??? I know alot of questions, am totally that not knowledgable ^^
Old 08/18/2015, 15:18   #4

elite*gold: 62
There are two ways to get no animation in this game.
The first one is the "real" no animation feature - While this feature is activated every skillanimation will be disabled. So for example you can use an AOE skill as a gladiator without stop moving. For other people it'll look like slideshots.
I won't recommend using this feature as a gladiator because you get delays after the first 1-2 skills because the actual skill time and damage is serversided.

The second option is the "enhanced animation" feature. This feature allows you to set the animation speed to whatever you want.
For example:
Enhanced Animation set to 1000 means an ingame attackspeed of 1.0, 3400 means 3.4 and so on.

Just set the value 300-500 points under the actual speed ingame (just press p ingame and look for your attackspeed).
Old 08/19/2015, 17:05   #5

Well thanks mate for your explanation!!!! i actually using the settings you mentioned cause it turned out to be the only solution for me to get even a little boost on my attack speed. The number 400 seems to work fine with no delays. Anyways, I feel really disappointed about the fact that my class cannot boost the attack speed using no animation feature!!! I appreciate your help ^^